SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companies and is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 250+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions.
We’re looking for an experienced product growth analyst for our Central Product team with experience in product analytics and data management to advance our transformation into a truly data-driven organization.
What will you do
As a Senior Product Growth Analyst you’re someone who always has an interesting data nugget up your sleeve, and you jam best in large data sets living and breathing numbers. You have an outstanding ability to connect analytics with business value and help different teams figure out how to utilize data in their strategic and operative work.
Your primary job is to support and build out a data-driven culture at saas.group. You will do this by working with our brands to understand the problems users are facing, help to define possible solutions, and evaluate our work through analytical projects and key metrics to know if we’re having an impact. You’ll support our brands by generating insights from exploratory analysis and work to validate the team’s hypotheses and look for signals that you’re on the right (or wrong) path. You’ll help the teams to learn fast by making sure we generate learnings quickly and reliably.
You’ll coach our brands on better understanding the problem space (this means working with unknown variables), identifying high-impact focus areas and help define possible solutions. Together with the rest of our product growth team you’ll identify and prioritize opportunities and build amazing experiences for our users.
You’ll contribute to all parts of the discovery process – this is a chance to develop your skills from user research to high-scale A/B testing on millions of users and more. You get to have a visible impact on our products and our users. Your fingerprints will be on products used and loved by hundreds of thousands of users around the world.
- Analyse data, create hypotheses, perform diverse statistical experiments, cohort analysis, and funnel analysis, etc to develop insights into product and company performance, identify key areas of improvement and track customer behaviour.
- Optimize growth funnels through data analysis and user research
- Collaborate with engineering, sales and product teams on feature development, QA and market testing to balance resources and achieve targets.
- Build product analytics pipelines for existing and new brands
- Initiate ad-hoc product analysis to support strategic corporate decision-making.
- Use data to understand trends in the user’s overall lifecycle/journey
- Drive analytics and KPI documentation, tooling and tracking implementation, and coordinating how this is orchestrated with the rest of the team
- Own our overall product analytics architecture – with the support of our DevOps & BI teams for implementation
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years experience working in an analytical, data or product role (ideally in a tech company or startup)
- Comfortable working with an analytics stack (we use BigQuery, dbt, Mixpanel, Tableau, Hotjar, Rudderstack)
- Coaching mindset – Teach our brand product managers to use analytics tools and ask the right questions.
- User oriented – we talk to users constantly and dive into the data we have about their behavior. Your solid product sense allows you to set the right success metrics for product launches
- Critical thinker – it’s easy to lie to ourselves with data or use it to confirm our beliefs. You are regularly challenging your team, looking for flaws in your reasoning, and helping to find the truth rather than proof.
What we offer
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European time zone preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small & friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around.
- Unlimited paid time off: We want you to recharge your batteries when needed