VISO TRUST is the only SaaS third party cyber risk management platform that delivers the security intelligence needed for modern companies to make critical risk decisions at the speed of business. Assessing the risk of data breach third party relationships pose to their customers is a traditionally complex and labor intensive process that slows business, frustrates stakeholders and leaves security teams branded: the department of “no.” With VISO’s AI-based system, practitioners can instantly and continually assess any number of third parties while achieving on average a 90% boost in operational efficiency. At VISO, we are excited to be enabling customers to reduce risk and accelerate business at the same time.
VISO TRUST is a venture-backed startup with a fully remote workforce based in North America. When hiring, we look for signs that a candidate will thrive in our culture, where we put people first and value ownership, curiosity, honesty and humility in the pursuit of excellence. We also value our differences, employing a team rich in diverse perspectives and experiences. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of status or membership in a protected class or lack thereof.
As a Senior Product Designer you’ll be responsible to craft compelling experiences that meet both business and user needs. As a critical member of our team you’ll be helping us build a user-centered design practice to deliver well-crafted product designs that provide clarity, continuity and context for our users.
You enjoy solving sophisticated design problems for specialist and technical users – the more complex the problem space, the more you thrive. You have a people-focused design mentality. You’re constantly looking to refine your work and believe that the best design work is done iteratively and collaboratively, seeking early and regular input and feedback from users, customers, and your peers in design, engineering and product management. You’re ready to lead design for a strategic part of an evolving product. You enjoy working with all the latest tools and technologies, including a robust design system. You engage in thoughtful dialog about the most impactful product experience for our users.
What we are looking for:
- Should have held senior design roles. We are looking for experienced designers who have solved complex problems.
- Ideally, should have designed or redesigned at least one complete product before. Basically, we would like to see great product design work in your portfolio.
- Enterprise Software UX Design experience is required.
- Experience in solving complex data visualization problems is a must.
- This is a pure design job. You are expected to iterate on solving problems completely and create meaningful interactions and make complex data clear.
- A wide and deep knowledge of interaction design, information design, data visualization, information graphics, systems thinking paradigms and solutions is necessary so that you are not bogged down by the need to do extensive research.
- This is a “full-stack” role, which means, we are more interested in designers with multifaceted, end-to-end skills than those who would like to keep their focus narrowed to only a particular faculty of product design, like wireframes. Therefore, if you are that rare combination of both visual and interaction skills, we would love that as well.
- Although not a managerial position, a pleasing yet assertive personality is required to guide engineers to follow your interaction design.
- Should be comfortable to present to a room full of strangers and defend your ideation.
- We believe in the power of whiteboard (or paper) as a design tool. If you could solve problems in design thinking sessions on a whiteboard, you are an ideal person we are looking for.
- We love design graduates, but a degree in engineering or sciences in addition to a design qualification is even more desired.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a major in Human-Computer Interaction, Mobile Computing, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Web Development, Software Engineering or a related field of study or equivalent experience.
- Strong expertise in producing functional low/high fidelity prototypes in Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar design tool
At VISO, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to the health and prosperity of our team and to rewarding great work.
We offer competitive compensation including salary, equity and a comprehensive benefits package. Standard benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, life and AD&D insurance for employees and dependents without employee contributions. We offer zero deductible medical plans with minimal out-of-pocket expenses. We also offer HSA/FSA options, 401k, gym membership, unlimited PTO, 18 paid holidays per calendar year, a communications stipend, on-hours social events and opportunities for training and growth. #LI-Remote