About the role
Housing is hard. One size rarely fits all, and it’s a hell of a process. As the largest flexible housing company globally, Habyt’s mission is to provide access to housing anywhere, for everyone. Our drive is to create solutions with a digital-first approach, making every move easy, and every house a home. If you are passionate about real estate and would like to join a dynamic, talented, and diverse team of professionals from all around the world — you are in the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve and are looking for Senior Performance Marketing Manager to integrate our global team.As the Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will be a strategic leader and a hands-on doer, taking ownership of campaigns and driving customer acquisition and revenue growth through innovative performance marketing strategies across all channels, including paid search, social media advertising, display advertising, and affiliate marketing.
We are a remote-first company and have offices in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany. If interested, please send us your most updated CV in English.
- Ideate, develop, and execute performance marketing strategies to achieve customer acquisition and revenue growth goals
- Initially, manage campaigns yourself across multiple channels, including paid search, social media advertising, display advertising, and affiliate marketing
- Innovate and experiment with new channels and tactics to drive incremental growth, improve campaign performance, and scale ideas across multiple markets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, data analytics, and creative, to develop and execute campaigns that align with company objectives
- Manage a significant performance marketing budget and provide regular reporting on campaign performance to senior leadership
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to identify new opportunities for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a focus on customer acquisition and revenue growth
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including Google and Meta related channels
- Ability to manage campaigns independently before building and leading a team
- Experience managing large budgets and providing regular reporting on campaign performance to senior leadership
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Martech acumen: you are proficient in using tools such as Google Tag Manager to ensure compliant and effective use of data for performance enhancement purposes
- Good communication and strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally to achieve objectives
- Motivation to join an ambitious company and be a part of building a category leader
What We Offer
- Welcome Package: Get equipped from Day 1 with Habyt’s Swagg and premium tech gear.
- Team Events: Have a blast at our regular Company & Team Events.
- Remote First: Work remotely 100% of the time or enjoy our flexible co-working passes.
- Habyt Fellowship Program: Stay at one of our Habyt Homes and get to know the teams in other countries.
- Learning & Development: Receive access to our partner learning platform to further develop your know-how and learn new valuable skills.
- Mental Health: Your well-being matters to us. Gain access to the Calm App to enhance your overall mental wellness.
- Employee Discount: Get a discount for staying in one of our Habyt Properties.
- Have an impact: Join a fast-growing company and be part of a diverse, international, and talented team. Together we are revolutionizing the housing market!