THE ROLE: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER – Health and Wellness – California REMOTE
Stingray Direct is a direct-to-consumer, large-scale performance-based e-commerce company. We seek a talented and experienced Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. This role reports directly to the Creative Marketing Manager and will support all Omni-channel brand initiatives. It is equal parts visualizer and executer.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will play a pivotal role in implementing our visual brand identity and leading/executing the design process of our emails, upsells, funnels, ads, landing pages, websites, social media, amazon, product packaging, and more. If you have a keen eye for aesthetics, an innate understanding of stellar design, and a background in wellness-related projects, this is an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product development, content, and media, to translate business objectives into compelling visual experiences.
- Create high-conversion sales-oriented designs and production of eCommerce websites, landing pages, and other customer-facing materials.
- Assist with designing email promotions & content newsletters.
- Support in creating social media or other brand-first campaigns and assets as needed.
- Create visually stunning, cohesive designs that align with our brand identity and resonate with our target audience.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, from concept development to final execution, ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Collaborate with external agencies, freelancers, and vendors as needed to achieve project goals.
- Provide supplementary graphic design support to other designers as needed.
- Assist in creating and updating email templates and campaigns as needed.
- Document files created during the design process, including but not limited to: assets, design files, and photography, to facilitate version control and ensure easy access for future reference.
- Act as a brand advocate, ensuring the brand’s visual identity is faultlessly executed across all touchpoints and marketing materials.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging design techniques, and wellness-related innovations, incorporating them into our creative approach.
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be located in California
- BA in graphic design, advertising, visual arts, or a related field. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with Art/Graphic Design in an eCommerce environment (health and wellness a plus)
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing a diverse range of creative projects, including branding, advertising campaigns, digital design, and typography
- Expertise in design software (Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Figma)
- Ability to generate innovative and visually compelling design concepts that align with the brand’s vision and business objectives
- Experience in developing and maintaining brand identities, including logo design, color palettes, typography systems, and brand guidelines
- Proficiency in designing for both print and digital mediums, including advertisements, brochures, packaging, website layouts, social media graphics, and email campaigns
- Knowledge of image editing software and the ability to select, edit, and manipulate visuals to align with the brand’s aesthetic and requirements.
- Understanding of responsive design principles to ensure designs are optimized for different screen sizes and devices
- Strong communication/collaboration skills to effectively work with cross-functional teams, understand requirements, and incorporate feedback into design iterations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Willingness to stay updated with design trends, emerging technologies, and industry advancements, and the ability to incorporate them creatively into designs
- Experience with an eCommerce platform such as Shopify, UltraCart, or Magento is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS, WordPress, & social media is a plus
- Experience with Email Marketing Platforms such as Mailchimp or Klaviyo is a plus
- Experience with sales channels like Amazon, Walmart, or eBay is a plus
- Knowledge of wellness industry trends and familiarity with wellness-related design concepts is highly desirable
What do you get for being so cool and joining our team?
- Competitive Salary 70-80K (based on experience)
- Fully remote working position, but must be located in California
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid annual company holidays
- Your Birthday is a paid vacation day each year. Take the day to celebrate your awesomeness!
- 100% Company paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Maternity / Paternity leave
- Employer matching 401K participation
- We match your charitable contributions up to $2,500/yr
- Work from home (WFH) stipend of $100/month
- Free employee product samples and discounts
- Fun company social gatherings