WalletConnect is the defacto web3 communications protocol allowing interoperability between wallets and dapps across chains. We began with a single API and now facilitate millions of messages and connections each month. Today we’re building a suite of web3 SDKs including Web3Modal, Web3Wallet, Web3Inbox and more with a mission of empowering developers to build engaging web3 experiences so that as an industry, we can reach the next 100 million crypto users.
We’ve raised $25 million from some of the world’s best crypto and infrastructure investors such as Union Square Ventures, 1kx, Shopify, Coinbase Ventures, Circle Ventures, and Uniswap Labs. Founded in 2018 by Pedro Gomes, we are a global, remote-first team that values openness, simplicity, generating impact and ownership.
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer for web3modal.com. This is your chance to define the future of crypto UX.
web3modal.com is the most popular dapp SDK and supports millions of users with an ambitious roadmap.
- Work closely with our design team in the conceptualization & ideation of new products/features
- Think deeply about and deliver a compelling end-user UX
- Deliver software in TypeScript using web components/React/NextJS
- Translate designs from Figma into modular, reusable and optimized UI components
- Bring in your own ideas on how to make our products better
- Lead your own initiatives from ideation to delivery
- 5+ years of experience as frontend developer
- Strong portfolio of delightful web applications
- Solid written/async and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Operational Excellence skills
- Good understanding in browser / web security
Nice to have
- Domain experience in crypto is a plus
- Experience in Web Components is a plus
- Experience in building framework agnostic tools is a plus
- Open source contributions are a plus
- Fully remote position
- Budget for your home office or work environment
- Regular team offsites to amazing places around the world
- Generous PTO and parental leave
- Meaningful Learning and Development/Conference budget
- Competitive compensation package including salary, equity and possibly tokens
- If you’re in the US, we’ll also cover your healthcare
- The chance to build and grow with one of the most recognized companies in Web3 and have fun while we do it
WalletConnect is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.