Cocomore is not only a digital agency providing products and communication services for international clients like EssilorLuxottica, GroupeSEB, Nestlé, Procter & Gamble, Samsung or Sanofi. Cocomore is also an incubator for digital start-ups, so far sold to Deutsche Telekom, Axel Springer, and Pro7Sat1.
Our team of 200 professionals is located across Europe, with a strong presence in Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt (headquarters), Hamburg, and Seville. And while we all have different skills and talents, we share a common spirit: we are human, entrepreneurial, and creative. This is our way of working together with colleagues, partners,
Here you can find our statement for diversity, equality, and inclusiveness:
We are looking for you as a Senior Drupal Backend Developer to join our IT Team in one of our offices or remotely.
Our offer to you:
- Exciting multi-market and multi-language projects with major customers, with the chance to assume responsibility and acquire valuable experience
- Team spirit and working at eye level in an experienced, international, and interdisciplinary team
- We meet all together at least once a year for our amazing Christmas party and have frequent virtual meetings with supervisors and team colleagues
- Furthermore, we have department meetings to keep the team spirit up even in times of social distancing
- We offer a great budget for training for each employee that you can use to develop your skills and foster your career: attending events and conferences, taking courses, or official
- Your work-life balance is important to us, so we offer flexible working hours and remote work options
- You profit from employee discounts and other benefits at partner companies
What you will contribute
- Development of scalable online solutions (e.g., booking platforms, e-learning solutions, or modular website systems) from defining requirements to development, testing, and launch
- You become a technical lead who can be the link between project management and other
- You support your team and help us to develop our IT company strategy by evaluating and
introducing new technologies
- An experienced Drupal backend developer (5+ years) who has working experience with large multilingual sites based on Paragraphs
- Experience with Composer, CMI, and Git, and understanding and tweaking Drupal deployment scripts are a must
- Communication skills to coordinate with colleagues working remotely
- For us, teamwork is everything, therefore supporting each other and being a great team player are essential
- An entrepreneurial mindset to us means that you give and receive feedback, learn from mistakes, and keep on developing yourself every day
- English language skills (B2 level)
An additional plus would be:
- Experience with developing Drupal profiles and distributions
- Experience with working with Pantheon and/or Platform.sh and developing CI/CD strategies for those platforms
- Experience with decoupled projects and project-related problems
- Knowledge of React/Vue/Angular/Svelte would also be appreciated
- Ability to speak German and/or Spanish
- Experience with delivering sessions in conferences such as Drupalcamps and Drupalcons
- Experience with working with the issue queue
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email confirming that we received your documents.
- Afterwards, our recruitment team will inform you if your experience matches our requirements.
- If so, you will be invited to online interviews.