TherapyNotes is a national leader in behavioral health Practice Management and Electronic Health Records (EHR) software. Our software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is at the forefront of innovation, seamlessly integrating patient scheduling, medical records, billing, and electronic claims to revolutionize how mental health professionals manage their practices.
At TherapyNotes, we are a growing team of passionate and talented individuals. Our team thrives on collaboration and innovation, continually pushing the boundaries of what EHR software can do. We pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to the ever-evolving landscape of healthcare and technology, staying at the forefront of industry trends.
We believe in pushing each other to learn and solve complex problems, fostering an environment where your skills and expertise will flourish. Together, we are shaping the future of behavioral health software, making it easier for clinicians to provide the best possible care to their patients.
If you are passionate about technology, mental health, and making a difference, TherapyNotes is the place where you can realize your potential.
- Work with the product team, designers, and front-end team to develop reusable web components using TypeScript, StencilJS, SCSS, and Node
- Optimize the developer experience with easily implementable design system components to efficiently create consistent and scalable content
- Produce clear documentation and train team members in how to best use the design system components
- Help lead cross-team initiatives to drive adoption of innovative technologies and cutting-edge standards in accessibility, code quality, and inclusive design practices
- Regularly audit components to improve performance
- Responsible for full development life cycle from planning through successful release and support
- Participate in decision making concerning software architecture and design
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor and assist in the training and onboarding of other team members
- Work closely with other members of the development team and stakeholders
- Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
- 7 or more years experience developing software in an Agile, team-based environment
- 3 or more years experience developing design systems and responsive web applications
- BS and/or MS in a technical discipline (Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred)
- Strong understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Experience building single page applications (SPA) and progressive web apps (PWA)
- Expertise creating web components using shadow DOM
- Experience with frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, and Svelte
- Experience with Figma, Storybook, and StencilJS
- Expertise with digital accessibility such as a11y and WCAG
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Desired Experience:
- Full-stack development
- Atomic design
- C# and .NET
- RESTful web services using Web API
- PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness. generates suggestions for improving work, develops innovative approaches and ideas, and presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, develops alternative solutions, and works well in group problem solving situations.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, changes approach or method to best fit the situation, and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, puts success of team above own interests, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives, and supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Competitive salary – $110,000-135,000
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.