(Senior) Customer Support Specialist
Intrepid by VitalSource LLC is hiring for a Sr. Customer Support Specialist. We are seeking an individual for the position of Senior Customer Support Specialist to help implement, administer, and support Intrepid by VitalSource products for internal and external client accounts.
The Senior Customer Support Specialist will provide Tier 2 support utilizing strong customer service skills and ideally have a background in technology, development, testing or support. This person will interact collaboratively with clients and multiple high-energy development groups who design and develop technology applications based on various client needs. This position can be remote but may eventually be part-time in-office if the candidate lives in the greater Raleigh N.C, Nashville TN, or Seattle WA area. The position will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to learners?
Intrepid by VitalSource is a collaborative learning platform that empowers organizations to solve high-stakes business challenges through engaging and applied learning at scale. Intrepid’s approach helps individuals learn and improve, and organizations transform and grow. Learn more about Intrepid at intrepidlearning.com.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 years’ previous customer service and/or call center experience required
Reliable and internally driven team-player.
Ability to maintain full time work schedule during normal company operating hours (with possible time-zone accommodations)
Highly supportive of the business and of its ideals and strategies.
Interested in results and team objectives over personal preferences.
Effective at driving short-term actions that are consistent with long-term goals.
Previous customer service and/or call center experience
- Help Desk/Application support
- Investigate and bring to timely resolution all Help Desk issues
- Provide guidance to end-users for Tier 2 help desk issues via primarily a help desk ticketing system, but also email, chat and phone.
- Implementation and Integration support
- Recommend and document policies on system use and services including best practices
- Analyzes project requirements and develop test plans, test cases and other testing documentation.
- This list is not exhaustive
- A highly competitive compensation package with generous benefits beginning first day of employment for Medical/Prescription Drug plans, HSA, Vision, Dental and Health Care FSA.
- 15 vacation days & 12 sick days accrued annually and 3 personal days
- 401K match, Life and AD&D, Employee Assistant programs, Group Legal, & more
- Wellness program with access to local fitness centers and YMCA’s for one low price
- An opportunity to be part of a collaborative, open workspace, where your contributions truly make a difference.
- Employer paid parking/commuter subsidy coupled with pre-tax commuter benefits for associates.
- Casual Dress Code
- Flexible Work Schedules (by team)
- Remote Work Options (by team)
- Free Snacks/Drinks/Coffee
- Encouraged continued education with our tuition reimbursement program
VitalSource Technologies LLC, is the leading education technology solutions provider committed to helping partners create, deliver, and distribute affordable, accessible, and impactful learning experiences worldwide. As a recognized innovator in the digital course materials market, VitalSource is best known for partnering with more than 1,000 publishers and resellers to deliver extraordinary learning experiences to millions of active users globally—and today we’re also powering new, cutting-edge technologies designed to optimize teaching and learning for maximum results. Learn more at https://get.vitalsource.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
The world is reading and Ingram Content Group (“Ingram”) connects people with content in all forms. Providing comprehensive services for publishers, retailers, libraries and educators, Ingram makes these services seamless and accessible through technology, innovation and creativity. With an expansive global network of offices and facilities, Ingram’s services include digital and physical book distribution, print-on-demand, and digital learning. Ingram Content Group is a part of Ingram Industries Inc. and includes Ingram Book Group LLC, Ingram Publisher Services LLC, Lightning Source LLC, VitalSource Technologies LLC, Ingram Library Services LLC, and Tennessee Book Company LLC.
Ingram Content Group LLC is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, work related mental or physical disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or genetic information.
We participate in EVerify.
EEO Poster in English
EEO Poster in Spanish