You could say Brightree by ResMed is a technology company. And that’s true. But Brightree is, at its heart, about people. We develop innovative, end-to-end technology solutions and services for people facing everyday challenges in the post-acute care industry. Brightree helps streamline processes, improve efficiency, and increase profitability. For over fifteen years, organizations big and small have put their trust in us—for our wide-ranging solutions, our leadership, and our unmatched customer service. Going to work each day and creating new ways to positively impact our customers’ businesses and the lives of patients is just what we do. Because Brightree is, after all, about people.
The Senior Customer Support Representative is responsible for identifying the customer issue and providing a solution to resolve the case. The Senior Customer Support Representative must have the ability to mentor peers on the Brightree application and modules with respect to new and pre-release features. The Representative’s primary objective is to provide consultative responses to the many types of technical and non-technical questions raised by our customers and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in application support, SaaS customer support, or call center environment, providing software support to external customers.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using Salesforce, or similar, to manage and escalate support cases.
- Extensive knowledge of customer support best practices.
- Subject matter expert with multiple Brightree applications and extended services.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills with the ability to resolve challenging issues promptly while mentoring peers.
- Customer experience mindset and focus.
- Technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills to tackle a problem using a logical, systematic sequential approach.
- Proven ability to resolve challenging issues in a timely manner.
- Quick learner, self-directed and motivated.
- Dedication and commitment level to the tasks at hand.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to own areas of the product with minimal supervision.
- Great attitude, willingness to learn and continuous improvement mindset.
- Proven ability to deescalate customer concerns and escalations.
- Deep understanding and experience in HME/DME, medical billing, Home Health and/or healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a remote workforce.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Proficiency with Web Browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, healthcare, technology, or a relevant field strongly preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.