Factor Eleven GmbH is a leading provider of product & technology solutions in the digital media segment and works for a large number of well-known customers. Factor Eleven is an exciting revolution in the marketing & media segment and employs over 100 people. We all have a background in media agencies, clients, publishers/marketers or technology companies – and our mission is to make the planning, booking, execution and controlling of marketing campaigns easier and better. Why? Because we love our industry and want to help it sustainably, offering a real alternative to the big US players! How? Through smart technology, algorithms and a lot of passion from our people!
- You are the operational contact for the ad technology department for all technical questions
- You will help ensure that the most innovative advertising materials are displayed in a technically flawless manner on top websites
- You can program advertising templates for ad server systems without any problems
- You provide input on internal process optimization and automation potential
- You are the contact person and interface to all internal and external stakeholders
- You enjoy continuous education and are always up to date in the ad tech world
- Successfully completed studies or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in the digital media world in the areas of ad technology, ad operations or campaign management
- IAB standards such as Display Ads, VAST 4.2 and TCF are part of your basic technical knowledge
- Initial experience in integrating and processing data within an ad server system rounds off your portfolio
- Proven experience and knowledge in project management
- Initiative, ability to work in a team, resilience and organizational skills
- Very good communication skills for technical queries, result reporting and problem solving
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written.
Factor Eleven’s tech department is an inhouse tech start-up/scale-up, responsible for our SaaS product suite offering localized digital advertising to enterprises of all sizes and shapes. We’re powering the engine that Factor Eleven is successfully built upon and we are elevating the possibilities of our product on a daily basis. For 2023 we’re scaling up, literally doubling in headcount, to fulfill our ambitions as a top ad-tech provider by leveling up the quality and capabilities of the entire platform, as well as our engineering and product organization.
Join our amazing team in our mission to move digital localized advertisement forward and enjoy the freedom, camaraderie and perks of our fully remote operations.
OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Transparent, above-market salaries
- 100% remote within Europe
- Flexible work-hours and part-time models
- Be part of a fast-growing, highly-skilled team
- In person department and company events
- Home office, co-working space and work-together allowance
- Personal and professional development courses from Udemy
- Case by case relocation and visa support
Please note that you need to be residing in and hold a work permit of a country in the European Union to be considered for this role.