Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge! Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games. Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Why do we need you?
Huuuge Games’ Ideas studio, located in Finland, is looking for a talented games Senior 3D Artist. In this role, you’ll be in a key member working in an experienced studio focusing on next-gen mobile F2P RPG/MMO titles.
The Senior 3D Artist is responsible for certain 3D art / in-game asset creation (incl. characters, rigging, animations, environment, objects, etc.) in a high performing game art team that delivers high quality game art and graphics aligned to each project’s goals and vision.
- 3D art / asset creation, characters, rigging and animations.
- Taking part in various hands-on game art and graphics work from concept to live ops stage.
- Supporting art direction of our games and the art team in defining visual style guides and creative briefs to aid the team in 3D, character art, rigging, animation, etc.
- Best practices in mobile 3D art, rigging and animation, incl. optimizing high quality art for performance.
- Coaching, mentorship and art feedback to other artists in the studio around 3D and animation.
- Supporting art outsourcing management and related pipeline.
- Sufficient education / degree and experience in game art are must have requirements.
- Know-how, talent and skills in 3D game art, rigging and animation.
- Know-how and experience over various types of art pipelines and tools, incl. fluency in Unity, Blender and Substance Painter / equivalent, etc.
- Technical art (VFX, shaders, etc.) know-how is a plus.
- Unique opportunities to work over exciting next-gen RPG/MMO projects, which you won’t find easily elsewhere.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits such as exercise, culture and lunch.
- Remote and hybrid work environment based on your choosing.
- Occupational healthcare + sickness care.
- Great team and culture to take part in.
When applying for this position, experience in game art and a portfolio of proven quality are must have requirements.