Business Type – Digital Lending & Payment Solutions
Function – Marketing
Education – Bachelor’s Degree
Experience – 3+ years
Location – Weston, FL
SellersFunding is hiring a Social Media Manager, to work remotely on a full-time basis – reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing. The Social Media Manager will be responsible for generating unique and engaging content (text and video) to share with followers, as well as managing posts and responding to the queries or comments of followers on social media platforms. The Social Media Manager will assist in cohesively managing our company image in order to achieve marketing goals.
The Social Media Manager is expected to remain current on social media and online/digital trends and technologies. The communication skills of the Social Media Manager should be excellent, meaning you can communicate our company’s views creatively and innovatively.
You should manage our social media with the goal of customer engagement and high levels of web traffic. This is NOT an entry-level position.
· Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
· Align social media strategy with overall business goals
· Set specific objectives and report on ROI
· Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums (text, video, blog, etc.)
· Monitor metrics of web traffic and SEO
· Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, or customer service.
· Oversee digital design of social media platforms, i.e. Facebook Timeline cover, profile photo, etc.
· Suggest and implement unique campaigns, to develop newfound brand awareness.
· Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Reach out to our partners to coordinate social media efforts.
· Communicate with aligned influencers on social strategy.
· Adhere and remain in compliance with Company’s Code of Ethics, Information Security Policies, the Sexual Harassment Policy, and AML/KYC Policy, among others.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Proven 3+ years of social media work experience
· Hands-on experience in content creation, tracking, and management
· Excellent skills in the following areas:
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
· Working understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
· Self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills to actively implement ideas in a startup environment.
A fast-paced job in a co-work setting – requiring the flexibility to interact with the Company’s different teams either locally, remotely, or virtually.
Health Insurance (Medical, Vision & Dental).
SellersFunding is a startup business – founded by a group of successful serial entrepreneurs and financial services experts that are seeking to make a difference in the new economy.
Our Value Proposition is to provide online eCommerce Merchants an easy way to access working capital and payments solutions across multiple platforms and geographies. Visit us @ www.sellersfunding.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
SellersFunding Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. SellersFunding will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Note that SellersFunding does participate in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
For any questions related to Human Resources, contact Maurella van der Ree.