A unique opportunity to define and ensure customer happiness as a key member on a quickly growing, direct-to-consumer team.
Summersalt garments are smart solutions that transform the way our consumer travels. This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded
, early-founding team that is redefining the Travelwear and swimwear categories and disrupting a massive direct-to-consumer vertical. We are building the best direct-to-consumer team and brand in the country working in rapid iterations from concept to sample to final production in six weeks. By selling directly to our customer, we cut out the middlemen to offer world-class design, performance, fit, and quality – all for a reasonable price.
We’re looking for team members who share our passion for fabulous swimwear, empowering women, and helping others. Candidates should be committed to excellent performance & efficiency. This position is seasonal, remote and requires working 20-25 hours a week, including weekends. There will be work during and around holidays as well. Technical requirements include your own computer & reliable internet access.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Seasonal Customer Happiness Coordinator
- Strive to facilitate connections and inspire adventure within the Summersalt community;
- Tackle customer challenges and quickly solve problems that may arise before, during or after the purchase, including coordination with our fulfillment center as needed;
- Engage with customers across multiple platforms including chat, social media, phone, and email;
- Document trends and patterns in customer experiences to develop creative solutions that aid both our customers and your colleagues across all teams, including design, operations, and marketing;
- Track feedback on product, fit, and other aspects of performance and report Summersalt’s success in building customer happiness and increasing sales and document new processes to improve results;
- Encourage collective problem solving and teamwork amongst your other CH team members, whilst working remotely & virtually.
- Your superhero power to empathize with the consumer and problem solve to get things done;
- The ability to inspire others to adventure and ‘to dive in’ to wherever life may lead;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for the social media one-liner;
- Ninja-like ability to figure things out quickly and without reliance from a supervisor;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects & subjects at once with incredible eye for detail;
- Proficiency with multiple social media platforms, Google Suite, and other communication apps;
- Both the drive & ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and to handle uncertainty, ambiguity, and the challenge of quickly and creatively solving problems;
- A keen eye for finding and predicting problems and the adaptability to roll with ever changing solutions;
- Not only relishing in the growth and unpredictability of a startup, but you desire to take the ownership to make it last;
- Passion for continuous learning, natural adaptability, and an ability to thrive in an ever growing environment;
- Clear and open engagement with your teammates; A degree in a related discipline (Marketing, Communications, English, etc.) is a plus.
PERKS OF THE POSITION
- Competitive hourly-based wage;
- Seasonal, part-time work from home;
- Both independent work and an army of equally talented teammates to collaborate with when needed
- Becoming part of the Summersalt internal team, shaping the next era of women’s apparel
Summersalt is a generation-defining apparel brand, providing wardrobe essentials for women who are going places. Summersalt launched in 2017 with swimwear made from recycled materials at a $95 price point — designer quality swimwear without the designer price tag. Since then, we’ve launched additional categories including loungewear, knitwear, sleepwear and activewear. Summersalt pieces are modern, sophisticated and fun, with an impeccable data-backed fit based on millions of measurements from over 10,000 women. In the few short years since our founding, Summersalt has built a loyal following of customers, influencers and celebrities, while garnering praise from leading fashion media including ELLE, Vogue and People.
This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, close-knit team that is redefining the apparel and swimwear categories and at the forefront of e-commerce, design and brand innovation. Sustainability, inclusivity and diversity are core tenants of the brand, and we work hard to inspire joy through our products and every interaction with the customer. If you want to be a part of a diverse, hardworking and fast-paced team filled with motivated and thoughtful people, please consider applying.
Summersalt champions diverse backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Summersalt is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. We hire the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, parental status, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under applicable federal, state and local laws. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are committed to fostering diversity across our organization.