If you’re seeking an exciting career opportunity or an authentic chance to learn new technologies and feel that you are up to the challenge please get in touch: YOU have a place in this team!
About the job
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team.
Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
Although this is a fully-remote position, we’re looking in particular for people who live between -1GMT and +4GMT time zones.
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and your’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
– Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
– Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
– Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
– Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
– Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
– Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
– Help teams implement changes effectively.
– Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
– Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
– Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
– Experience in a scrum master role.
– Familiarity with software development.
– Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement).
– Excellent communication and servant leadership skills.
– Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
– Outstanding organizational skills.
– Degree in Computer Science.
– Scrum master certification is a plus.
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Scrum Master? Then we’d love to hear about you!