Praecipio is a leading technology consulting firm headquartered in the United States that focuses on implementing agile software development technologies and best practices for organizations of scale. As a Platinum Solution Partner within the Atlassian ecosystem, Praecipio offers license management, data migration services, and software development process improvement consulting to clients ranging from small startups to Fortune 20 and Global Fortune 10 companies. Praecipio is hyper-focused on helping large enterprises scale software development teams and innovate across their global organizations by using world class collaboration tools and industry-leading best practices, ultimately driving irrefutable value for clients.
Praecipio is currently looking to hire multiple REMOTE Project Managers who will be dedicated to one of our clients in driving digital transformation and SAP implementation.
- Track project inter-dependencies, achievements, and work across various project tracks and ensure project implementation and roll-out.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks and issues. Communicate risks and/or issues to leadership and stakeholders in a timely manner with mitigation options.
- Ability to respond to rapid changes in information, process & direction, and prioritizing work to meet key due dates.
- Balance multiple projects and demonstrate effectiveness in task completion, decision making, empowerment of others and problem solving in a team leadership.
- Demonstrate leadership skills with the ability to energize teams.
- Ability to independently engages in tasks requiring interpretation of complex and often vague sets of information.
Transformation Technical Resource Experience – 2 resources needed:
- Someone who has experience working in the digital space.
- Someone who has work on warehouse management systems (Manhattan), or implementing new ERPs (SAP)
- Experience working with Warehouse automation.
Business Transformation Resource Experience – 2 resources needed:
- Strong business background in addition to the technical system implementation background as noted above (Transformation Technical Resource)
- Strong business acumen.
- At least 12 years of Project/Program Management experience.
- Advanced Project Management skillsets and abilities that allow for assignment of advanced projects directly impacting strategic initiatives.
- Thought leader, possess exceptional customer engagement and strong program management skills.
- Looks for ways to add value beyond customers’ immediate requests and acts on them.
- Ability to bring together aspects of a trend or policy into a clear picture for others to understand.
- Ability to partner with stakeholders to understand requirements of current and future state. Translate that into effective program plans, communication plans, engagement initiatives, metrics, and overall reporting.
- Ability to manage project life cycle by applying effective project methodology and enforce project standards.
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Volunteer, Floating, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Wellness Resources including Annual Wellness, Asset and/or Green initiatives Taxable Stipend.
- Investment in Professional Development
- Employee referral program
Salary range: $90,000-$125,000
Please note the national salary range listed in the job posting reflects the new hire salary range across levels and U.S. locations that would be applicable to the position. Final salary will be commensurate with the candidate’s final level and final location. Also, this range represents base salary only and does not include the company bonus or benefits.