Whizz is an NYC-based mobility company on a mission to help the fast-growing and undeserved segment of gig workers acquire and use expensive electric vehicles to boost their profits when traditional financing is not an option. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to access reliable and convenient mobility solutions, regardless of their financial or credit history. That’s why we offer a range of vehicle ownership and financing options that are designed to democratize access and drive success for our customers. Our ultimate goal is to make transportation for delivery drivers as seamless and hassle-free as possible, so they can focus on what matters most: delivering top-quality service to their customers.
Why we’re seeking for a Support Representative:
As Whizz continues to grow, we are expanding our Customer Service team. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience. You will play a critical role in converting leads to our customers. If you are a self-starter with a passion for customer service, we’d love to hear from you.
- Handle a high volume of calls and chats
- Convert leads to customers through selling techniques and exceptional customer service
- Up-sell and cross-sell product offerings to customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems by clarifying the issue and selecting the best solution
- Build strong relationships with customers to increase loyalty and satisfaction.
- Fluency in English and Russian are required.
- Experience in sales (1+ years).
- The ability to work on the EST (New York) time zone schedule.
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in sales or customer support and knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage.
- What we offer:
- Base salary plus bonuses based on performance.
- 5-day work schedule from 9 am to 6 pm EST (New York time).
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your customer service skills and career growth.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup alongside highly skilled professionals.
- We are committed to providing our employees with the resources and support they need to succeed in their roles, and we strive to foster a positive and inclusive work culture that values diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We do not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. Join our team and help us revolutionize the delivery industry with sustainable and accessible last-mile transportation solutions.