Revolt: Senior Web Designer
Headquarters: Los Angeles
We’re an eager and rapidly growing merchandising company seeking emerging talent who are excited to work in an incredibly agile and creative business. Our willingness to push creative boundaries and create truly unique merchandising experiences on competitive timelines is why creators are jumping ship from traditional providers that remain boxed in.
If the above sounds like a breath of exciting, fresh air, then you might be the perfect fit.
Revolt is seeking a self-starting Web Designer who has a passion for pushing their creative boundaries and creating high-end web experiences for online creators. Working in tandem with campaign design leads and our development team, you will design unique storefronts in alignment with campaign objectives.
The ideal candidate will bring their own fresh ideas, organization skills and motivation to bring digital storefront experiences alive.
- Take on lead design roles on branded web projects for landing pages and custom Shopify storefronts
- Take initiative on project’s from conceptualisation to completion
- Work directly with campaign directors and talent to maintain consistency across merchandise campaign themes
- Working alongside a Web Developer to bring storefront designs to life
- Manage multiple storefront projects simultaneously while tracking key project deadlines
We’re looking for someone who…
- Understands design fundamentals & has a keen eye for detail
- Confidently supports the design phase from inception to production
- Has notable experience in designing storefronts for merchandise campaigns
- Effectively integrates core UI/UX principles during wireframing & prototyping stages
- Is able to work collaboratively with a front-end developer to bring designs to life
- Is able to take on feedback from creators and campaign directors to maintain their campaign and personal branding
- Has 3+ years of web and digital design experience
- Has experience in designing and building websites with visual page editors
- Demonstrates significant expertise across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Has a solid understanding of latest web trends in e-commerce including conversion best practices
We offer the opportunity to work remotely with competitive compensation packages appropriate to industry experience and skillset. You’ll have the opportunity to work in an incredibly fast paced industry and business where we can assist in developing your skills while working on fresh and unique projects on a monthly basis.
Where possible, please provide references to past work & portfolios.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/revolt-senior-web-designer