React Native Engineer
BigBinary is a software development agency that builds custom web and mobile applications for clients. We build web applications primarily using Ruby on Rails, node.js and React.js. We build mobile applications using React Native. BigBinary team members have spoken at various conferences around the world ranging from Ruby Kaigi, Japan to Golden Gate Ruby Conf, San Francisco. We have worked with clients like Gumroad, DataStax, UL, AAPC, Cloud Logistics and many more. We write high quality technical blogs on topics ranging from the internals of Ruby to the inner workings of Kubernetes. Our blogs are regularly featured in Ruby Weekly, Ruby Inside and other publications.
We are looking for a React Native Engineer to build and implement high-quality software for both internal products and clients. In this role, you will be working alongside industry-leading developers, designers, and QAs to solve problems. You will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality work with clients ranging from fast-growing startups to multi-billion dollar corporations while developing and building your own skillset.
- Write clean, secure, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Work with stakeholders to discuss and gather requirements.
- Verify and deploy applications.
- Review the code of other people.
- Participate in architecture discussions and design reviews.
- Optimize the application for scalability and performance.
- Fluent in English.
- 1+ year of experience with building and deploying production software in React Native
- Proficient in Git and GitHub.
- Ability to learn and write production-ready code.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
Benefits & Perks
- Work at a sustainable pace, with realistic targets.
- Encouraged to contribute to open source projects.
- Participate in a culture of learning and sharing learning.
- Remote work. BigBinary has been a 100% remote company since the day it started in 2011.