Legal Templates is spun out of Taroko.io, a startup incubator based in the heart of Taiwan’s thriving capital city, Taipei. Taroko incubates, launches, and operates a growing library of web and mobile applications used by millions of users worldwide.
We are looking for a Rails Full Stack Developer to join the growth story of our developing product. Are you a Full Stack Developer who is looking for an opportunity to make an impact? If you have a great interest in new web technologies and can build POC/MVP projects at a quick pace, you are the one we are looking for!
- Designing and implementing code for both system/backend and frontend/App for new feature development and existing feature maintenance
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Producing clean reusable code that conforms to development team standards
- Recommending improvements and identify refactoring opportunities in the existing codebase
- Mentoring less experienced team members and take part in code reviews
- Effective in communicating technical concepts to different audience groups
- You have good understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, RESTful APIs
- At least 3+ years of experience working with Ruby on Rails as your preferred backend framework
- Experienced with React state containers (Redux or Flux)
- Experienced with TypeScript
- You exhibit a strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- You always test your code, both backend and frontend
- Your experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostGRESQL) is notable accompanied with an understanding of trade-offs
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Good communicator
- Strong team player
- Good problem-solver
- Good work ethics
What We Offer
- Future growth: Optimal time to join our growth story
- Competitive compensation: We ensure that we offer a highly competitive salary
- 15 days paid vacation, 5 days paid sick annually
- Full remote working environment with flexibility to set your own daily schedule
Here at Taroko, we believe wholeheartedly in building a culture of appreciation, respect, inclusion, and fun! We also have a range of perks that (depending on your region) may include: active give-back programs, bring your pet to work options, work from home gift baskets, paid maternity leave, company swag, festival gifts & cash bonuses, and much more.
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out — and set you apart — especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.
If you are a talented and ambitious Rails Full Stack Developer title that’s ready to take your career to the next level, and want to work with a small group of like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.
Send us your English resume and a brief message explaining why you’re the perfect fit!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Taroko is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.