Rachael Attard LLC: UX Researcher
03/24/21 4:35 am Design 0 Comments
Headquarters: United Sttes
Now Hiring: Remote UX Researcher
Are You An Experienced UX Researcher?
Are you looking for a brand that values its employees and wants to see them grow and develop?
Are you looking to be part of a team consisting of ambitious and highly intelligent people?
If you answered YES to these questions, then we are looking for YOU!!!
This Is What You’re Going to Do
- Drive the user research and testing. We would like somebody independent who can take lead, see where we have the biggest blind spots, convince us what we should start with, and be able to implement it.
- Test usability of our most important landing pages
- Test usability of our online platforms and website
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to gain insight into customers’ needs
- Perform A/B testing based on this finding
- Evaluate the usability of product features. Now it is our ebook and video courses, but in the near future we want to build an app
This Is What We Are Looking For
- Experience – You should have at least 2 years of experience in working as a UX researcher
- Proactivity and independence – You should identify research needs and take charge in planning, executing and evaluating research findings
- Communication skills and guidance – You should be able to clearly communicate and interpret your research findings to other team members and show us what needs to be done to improve user experience
- Bonuses: Within our company, bonuses aren’t just a dream, they are real. Apart from a nice and regular paycheck, you will get bonuses too!
- Remote Work: We mean it. No traveling, no office, no being stuck in a cubicle. We are a fully remote team, and we will remain free.
- Personal Growth: We are growing fast which gives a lot of opportunities for growth with the company.
- Book Club: We love to read and to improve ourselves! We have a monthly book club where we focus on improving on one thing from which we could benefit the most.
- Freedom: We give our team members the freedom to be innovative, creative, and to take initiative while sharing valuable marketing experience.
- Fun Team: Our team consists of fun, driven, and smart people. Apply for one of the positions and you’ll see for yourself!
Is This The Right Job For You?
This Is The Right Job For You If:
- You are both analytical and creative!
- You believe it’s very important to always deliver on your promises.
- You like to work with competent and hardworking people who can inspire you to constantly improve.
This Job Is Not For You If:
- Don’t have experience in working as a UX Researcher.
- Like being micromanaged and having somebody checking your work every hour.
- Like getting orders for every part of your work.
- You think self-improvement is a waste of time. We challenge our team members to improve all the time, so if that does not excite you, this probably is not a job for you.
So, What’s The Next Step?
- Application deadline: April 9th, 2021 (7 pm GMT+1)
- An email from us: If you apply, you should receive an email from us in the next 24h, so don’t forget to check your spam and promotions folder!
- Starting date: If you become our new team member, you can expect to start working with us at the end of April.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rachael-attard-llc-ux-researcher