We are Monterail – a team of over 150+ experts working together to create meaningful software. We believe in knowledge-sharing, autonomy, respect, and inclusivity. That’s what makes us work so well together.
During our work, we discover some unknown paths, sometimes we walk along the known roads. Nevertheless, we always find a way to figure things out and embrace the challenges in front of us.
Our caring approach and support are here to help you strive and learn from the best.
Discover your way at Monterail.
We are looking for a Project Manager to help us build and maintain strong and healthy relationships with our clients, ensure timely delivery of our services, and coordinate the workflow of our delivery teams.
You are – ideally
- A person with a solid tech background and a hands-on understanding of web and mobile applications.
- Previously experienced in working in a software development agency or similar IT industry companies.
- Skilled at finding a middle ground between parties while prioritizing the business’s interests.
- Experienced in project management (though we don’t care how many years you’ve done it for; it’s your skills and knowledge that interest us)
- Equipped with understanding of Agile practices, or more specifically, Scrum
- Highly communicative, allowing you to connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds, personalities, and needs.
- Demonstrating a high degree of proactiveness and determination to help your team achieve common goals.
- Not afraid of budgets and can navigate a pivot table with ease 😉
- An outstanding team player and facilitator.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- An excellent planner, coordinator and analyst
- Work in delivery project teams, collaborating with Developers, QAs, and Designers to create innovative software.
- Be responsible for the full life-cycle of software development
- Embrace a product mindset and work closely with our delivery teams to maximize value for our clients.
- Organize project workflows and facilitate regular team meetings, including stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, and more.
- Be responsible for managing the project’s budget, scheduling, and delivery.
- Support our Growth team in building and maintaining long-term relationships, ensuring great quality and satisfaction
- Collaborate closely with Tech Leads to address technological complexities, create project backlogs, and set priorities.
- Embrace highly iterative lean and Agile methodologies, analyzing progress against schedules while identifying key issues and risks.
- Collaborate with resource planning and HR teams on any people-related aspects of project management.
- Facilitate effective feedback loops within the team
8 000 – 14 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
or 6 640 – 11 620 gross on an employment contract (UoP)
- You’ll get your top-notch hardware tailored for your needs
- Remote work or hybrid model from our office
- Benefits program with gift cards
- Private medical care
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Self-development time for your growth
- Access to HearmeApp – online psychological counselling
- Hi!5 leave – an additional holiday from us to you