Dew Software is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to join our team and oversee our Program Management Office (PMO). As a leading player in the Digital Transformation space, Dew Software helps Fortune 500 companies achieve their strategic objectives and drive digital innovation and transformation. Operating from 14 development centers across 9 countries, we leverage diverse talent and expertise to deliver exceptional outcomes. The Program Manager will play a key role in ensuring successful execution of projects, driving process improvement initiatives, and managing customer relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global organization that is committed to quality, excellence, and delivering impactful results.
- Lead and manage the Program Management Office (PMO) to ensure successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Develop and implement project management methodologies, processes, and tools to optimize project execution and resource utilization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Establish and monitor project governance, including risk assessment, issue management, and change control processes.
- Provide regular project status updates to stakeholders, including senior management and clients.
- Develop and manage project budgets, resource allocation, and cost tracking.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues, ensuring timely resolution and escalation when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program management or project management.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to motivate and build high-performing teams.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects within budget, scope, and timeline constraints.
- Experience managing large-scale, complex projects involving multiple stakeholders and teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and address project risks and issues.
- PMP certification or equivalent is preferred.