Are you looking to join a growing, successful SaaS startup? Are you excited about delivering high-value, frequently-used features to users who rely on your products to execute their jobs daily? Are you looking to help a startup achieve its next level of growth? If yes, then keep reading!
PerformYard has developed a simple and effective platform that helps drive staff performance through the roof. Our long-term vision is to change how performance is managed and measured in organizations of all sizes. To get there, we need to add to our fantastic team, and that’s where you come in!
Our Product UI/UX Designer will work closely with other designers and product managers to take our roadmap and product requirements and turn them into clean and straightforward user experiences and designs that will drive end-user adoption, engagement, and satisfaction.
A successful candidate at PerformYard will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is creative, efficient, detail-oriented, and organized in their UX and UI product design approach. This position has growth potential as our Product team continues to grow.
Click this link to learn more about our SaaS platform: https://www.performyard.com/flexible-features
As a critical Product team member, the Product UI/UX Designer will own and drive UX and UI designs to help us deliver our vision of simple, scalable, and effective performance management software used daily by leading HR professionals.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate and help drive the user experience for the PerformYard SaaS products.
- Collaborate directly with product managers to translate our product roadmap and product requirements into simple and clean user experiences and designs.
- Collaborate with engineers in agile scrum teams to drive design concepts forward through implementation, including developing wireframes and UI Prototypes when necessary and annotated design specs using Figma, including CSS specifications.
- Enhance and help maintain the PerformYard UI design system.
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of UI design experience on a commercial SaaS product.
- Portfolio of past product UX and UI design work demonstrating breadth and depth in UI design.
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work and innovate at various levels, from systems-level thinking to technical design specifications.
- Figma Design Experience.
- BA in graphic design, human factors, or UI design.
- Some hands-on experience with CSS and HTML.
- Prior experience working on agile/scrum product teams.
- Prior experience working on a team of UI/UX designers.
- Experience designing for React-based web applications.
- Design experience with HRIS or Employee Management applications.
- Experience designing for Accessibility (WCAG 2.x AA/AAA.)
In addition to your compensation plan we also have medical, dental, and vision health insurance benefits w/ HSA plan, disability insurance, 401k plan, generous PTO, paid holidays and other benefits.