We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute all product marketing initiatives for our Imunify Security line of products. Working together with the sales and marketing teams, and product engineering teams, the Product Marketing Manager will help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
Imunify360 is a complete security suite with all components working together to keep your Linux Web servers safe and running while you could focus on other business tasks. Imunify360 is a synergy of Antivirus, Firewall, WAF, PHP Security Layer, Patch Management, Domain Reputation with easy UI and advanced automation. Learn more about Imunify360 and the team here.
As our Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work with product, sales engineering, and support departments to synthesize effective positioning and messages that will drive the creation of content
- Work on channel marketing and actively engage with our resellers to achieve better customer reach
- Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers, and presentations
- Build reports and analyze them to determine the effectiveness of marketing activities and goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Content marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEO, SMM
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Technical background and knowledge of server security are a plus
- 3+ years of related product or solution marketing experience
- Understanding of the customer buying journeys
- Strong knowledge of data segmentation and analysis to promote demand-generation campaigns
- Digital marketing skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts, and trade press
- Excellent English
- Fast-learning, proactive
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What’s in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid 24 days of vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.