AppOmni is looking for a talented User Experience Product Manager to join our rapidly growing product team.
As the UX Product Manager, you’ll own AppOmni’s Product UX. In this role you’ll play an integral part in the product development process by ideating and creating a product customers love.
How will you know you’ve been successful? Anyone using AppOmni will say things like “this is so easy to use”, or “your products make managing SaaS security so straightforward.” The teams you work with trust your customer-centric design decisions and come to you for all things UX. You’ve elevated the level of AppOmni UX design to be best-in-class and your work has resulted in tangible business gains.
- A proven track record of delivering security or enterprise products that are used by Fortune 500 companies and have at least 5 years of experience working in UX or Product Design in the tech space. Would be great to see your portfolio highlighting your experience.
- A passion for empowering security, IT, and application teams with a product designed for them. This motivation gets you incredibly energized to own the research, strategy, and execution of building end to end experiences that enable and inspire your users.
- The mindset that the best products are built through collaboration. You are a strong advocate for the brand and for the customer.
- Excitement and eagerness to share the stories about your product with the rest of your team and across AppOmni to help rally around the voice of the customer.
- An ability to energize others into action. You collaborate effectively across the organization, building partnerships and advancing shared objectives, and your resourcefulness gets things down quickly.
- Education in digital design, UX design, or a related subject
In the Role
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering teams to uncover the best UX solutions to complex problems
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct UX research, including surveys, focus groups, and A/B testing
- Use the insights gained from user research to guide product UX design
- Identify and translate customer challenges into an exciting and innovative product strategy and roadmap
- Create clear, concise, and actionable design documentation
- Development of personas and workflow design that would be pertinent to those personas
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.