AppOmni is looking for a talented product manager to join our rapidly growing product team.
As a product manager at AppOmni, you’ll be working on a product that helps secure customers and their data – a challenging problem in an exciting part of the security industry that does not yet have many defined solutions. This position is an opportunity to take ownership of a key product line within the AppOmni platform. You will be responsible for managing and growing the O365 product line to help customers address key security concerns within the Microsoft O365 platform.
Leveraging O365 platform experience, market, and customer research, you will develop an effective product strategy and roadmap to build a product that customers love. You will communicate the product strategy and roadmap to customers, collaborate with sales and customer success to capture customer feedback, and partner with engineering to drive the execution of product requirements.
Successful candidates will have a history of managing the product life cycle from ideation to launch.
- A proven track record of building and scaling a successful product and at least 5 years of product management or related experience
- Experience solving security challenges for the Microsoft O365 platform
- The mindset that the best products are built through collaboration. You are a strong advocate for the brand and for the customer.
- Excitement and eagerness to share the stories about your product with the rest of your team and across AppOmni to help rally around the voice of the customer.
- An ability to energize others into action. You collaborate effectively across the organization, building partnerships and advancing shared objectives, and your resourcefulness gets things down quickly.
- A desire to engage in healthy discussion to ensure the right solution is found
In the Role
- Identify and translate customer challenges into an exciting and innovative product strategy and roadmap
- Define product requirements and drive product development in line with established success criteria
- Collaborate with Sales, Engineering, Design, Marketing and, Customer Success to successfully execute product strategy
- Manage the entire product line lifecycle from ideation to launch
- A flexible, remote-first company, with
- A team of talented individuals who love answering questions, guided by
- A high bar for quality and commitment to self-improvement and personal growth, and
- An open mind for new ideas and methodologies, offering
- Competitive salary and benefit options, as well as
- Opportunities and support for massive career growth
This position can be fully remote or located in either of our two engineering offices:
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Carbondale, CO
Note that due to COVID-19, this role will start fully remote regardless of location
We believe in cultivating excellence – within ourselves, and in the work that we do. Our team of customer-centric, data-driven experts are brought together by a shared passion to create tools for the greater good. We are determined to make a difference, to positively impact our way of life by securing the technology that is changing the world.
We believe in being a trusted and transparent partner to our customers, and we are fervent about providing them with high-quality, usable, and dependable software focused on the human experience, built out of a culture of coopetition and a deep understanding of their needs and goals.
We value passion, courage, and kindness. We also know that outstanding talent isn’t found in one location. Our team – veterans of cloud software, security startups, international travel brands, and some of the biggest giants in technology – spans from the mountains of Colorado to the skylines of San Francisco and New York City.
We value our people, and know that wellness and a healthy work/life balance enables them to thrive and bring us their best. Autonomous schedules, flexible commutes, and freedom from punching a clock means our team is empowered to enjoy life, work while inspired, and available when needed.