Unqork is the leading Codeless as a Service platform that helps leading organizations build, deploy and manage complex software without having to think about code. Unqork created the codeless architecture standard – the future of software development that frees the world’s largest enterprises from the pitfalls of legacy code and allows them to focus on innovation to drive business and maintain a competitive edge. More than one third of Unqork’s corporate customers are in the Fortune 500, with a customer roster that includes Goldman Sachs, Marsh, Maimonides Medical Center and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. To learn more, please visit: unqork.com.
At Unqork, we are ignited by inclusive and thoughtful thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo. We encourage you to apply!
The Impact U will make:
As a key leader in defining Unqork’s Developer Experience, you will have strategic and direct impact on delighting developers, accelerating productivity, and increasing the maintainability of codeless applications. Your team will drive the strategy, vision, and multiyear roadmap for creating the ultimate team application development experience.
- You will report to our Platform Product Senior Director
- Commit to your team’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion goals created in our DEI Unqork Application
- Overseeing everything necessary to drive adoption for building modular codeless apps
- Understanding how to democratize application develop experience
- Full understanding of the SDLC, thinking about building and managing modular applications
- Help in setting the product vision, strategy, and multi year roadmap for how we think about Unqorks modular development while leading the roadmap and driving go-to-market activities
- Determine how AI/ML can help improve the team application development experience
- Understand the Low/No-Code ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in-depth
What U bring:
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in product definition activities for a successful enterprise software vendor
- A track record working with SaaS-delivered applications
- Strong understanding of agile development methodologies and how to apply, use, and succeed within that and other development models.
- Success with defining new products/features from concept through introduction
💻 Work from home with a remote-first community
🏝 Unlimited PTO (and the encouragement to use it)
📝 Student loan payback program
🏥 100% employer-covered medical, dental, and vision options available to you and your dependents
💸 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
🏠 Monthly stipend toward your WFH setup, vacation, development and more
💰 Employer-sponsored 401(k) with contribution match
📣 Robust DEI Program that compensates ERSG leaders for their efforts
🍎 Free Apple Fitness Plus through UHC
🍼 16 weeks of Paid Parental Leave for all new parents
A few more things:
At Unqork we value DEI and every Unqorker focuses on a DEI organizational goal that is tied to their performance evaluation. All Unqorkers can actively measure and track the impact of their DEI initiatives through our custom DEI application.
Unqork is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. We strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The US base salary range, across all Unqork US locations, for this full-time position is $117,000 – $167,200 + bonus + equity + perks/benefits. An individual employee’s salary within the range provided above depends on a wide array of factors including, but not limited to, the working location, role, skillset and level of experience of such employee. Please note that the salary range reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus, equity or perks/benefits.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.