Product Manager, Hardware and iOS
Phreesia is looking for a Product Manager to join our growing team!
If you are smart, energetic and highly motivated, this could be a great fit for you. The Product Manager supports the full product life cycle. This includes listening to our clients, understanding the market and competitors, driving go-to-market strategies to ensure commercial success, driving product innovation, defining user requirements and executing on product releases.
There are plenty of opportunities to work closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to build meaningful healthcare applications with a focus on patient intake and front office workflow management. You will collaborate with our product management, engineering, operations, marketing and sales teams to bring innovative healthcare products to market. You are a good communicator, a great problem solver, will be able to work with cross-functional teams, will demonstrate strong leadership abilities and the desire to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Work within the product team to ensure the overall success of a portfolio of hardware and software patient intake products
- Be a product champion within our company and for our clients
- Develop detailed product requirements & translate into user stories for implementation by engineering
- Drive product go to market strategies and execute on these plans with the support of marketing
- Build business cases for new features and feature enhancements by collaborating with product marketing, sales, and operations groups
- Provide product support and training to sales and operations teams
What You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years experience in product management and product design; experience in launching B2B iOS and/or android apps a plus
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing strong leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Deep interest in user experience, creating and analyzing products
- Solid understanding of the Agile development methodology.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, and fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees
- Home office setup for remote employees
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.