InPost Group is an innovative European out of home deliveries company, revolutionizing the way parcels are delivered to customers. With operations across several countries, our network of intelligent lockers provides customers with a fast, convenient, and secure delivery option. InPost Group is a publicly traded company, with a market capitalization of about $5 billion as of March 2023. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, InPost Group is one of the largest out of home delivery providers in Europe , committed to providing sustainable and efficient delivery solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers in today’s rapidly changing landscape.
At InPost, were passionate about building software that helps our customers send and receive their goods. We count on our Consumer Facing Teams to build and maintain web/mobile applications and enabling platforms, which provide features such as marketing communication, loyalty programs and payments.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager, who will be responsible for managing our technology products and driving the development of new product offerings.
You will be responsible for managing our technology products, driving innovation, and leading product development efforts. You will work closely with the engineering team to ensure our products meet the needs of our customers and drive business growth.
- Create a product roadmap for a cross-functional group of development team(s)’s scope you work with. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customers and stakeholders, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customers and business
- Create , own , execute and report on your team’s OKRs
- Partner with stakeholders to deeply understand their businesses and co-develop potential solutions to supercharge growth, improve marketing efficiency, and increase automation.
- Build and lead a cross-functional team of engineers and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver products to business with your engineering partner
- Lead your teams to deliver business impact by launching and iteratively optimizing products that improve our user experience in ways that lead to scalable, measurable gains in metrics that you will largely define
- Act as a partner genuinely committed to the needs of the customer/user and the success of the business
- Autonomously establish and maintain collaborative, trusting relationships with stakeholders who are roughly their peers and manage more senior stakeholders with the support of their manager
- Leverage data to understand risks, impacts, scope and priorities of our business objectives, and enable the team to drive results
- 2-3 years of experience building high-impact products
- Passionate about scale, bias for outcomes and long term value
- Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
- Nice to have: Experience managing and influencing a global team of stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with extreme ambiguity and a rapidly changing environment
The administrator of the personal data is Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków (hereinafter also referred to as “Administrator”). Data is collected and processed for the purpose of recruiting candidates for employment or cooperation under civil law contracts concluded by:
– Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6793107918
– InPost Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6793087624
– Integer.pl S.A. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6782881784
– InPost Technology S.à r.l. Société à responsabilité limitée (limited liability company), with its registered office in Luxembourg, 70, route d’Esch, L-1470 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and by other companies with capital ties to the above companies and entities that are subcontractors of the above entities.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process and the creation of a database of candidates.
Data shall be processed in accordance with generally applicable laws, including in particular the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament of the EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), as well as in accordance with the relevant provisions of Polish legislation.
Personal data collected for the purpose of recruiting for a position and creating a database of candidates shall be processed for a maximum of 1 year from the date of receipt of application.
If the candidate agrees to process his/her personal data for future recruitment, the data shall be processed for a maximum of 2 years from the date of receipt of the application.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing from the Administrator. You also have the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer these data.
If you have consented to the processing of your data by Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o., you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The above rights can be exercised by submitting an appropriate statement to Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o., in particular via e-mail address: email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data or any other state authority obliged by law to supervise the principles of personal data processing), if you consider that we have improperly complied with our obligations.
More information about our Transparency Policy is available on our website, https://inpost.pl/kariera