What is more sustainable than investing your ideas, your energy and your work time in making our little planet a pleasant and welcoming home for the many generations that will follow us?
It is not only a job – it is a just cause that will fill you with satisfaction every day.
We are constantly moving forward and looking out for a Product Manager EUto support our growth in the solar industry.
- Knowledge of the PV products and the solar market
- Product owner of residential and hybrid inverters and residential storage, responsible from product development to product phase-out
- Technical and hands-on training to internal team and Sungrow customers
- Point of contact for technical questions and 1st level for pre-sales support
- Preparation of technical presentation and documentation
- Manage and organize showroom
- Regular market analysis and monitoring of market and regulation developments
- Bench-marking of our products against competition
- Customer visit
All right, all right, so I hope you are now aware of what is up for you, what background should you have in order to feel comfortable with this role? Keep in mind it`s all about electrical equipment, that`s why it is essential for you to have:
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, electrical & electronical engineering or a similar background
- Strong communication and commercial skills
- Language requirements: Local language and English at least C1
- Quick learner with desire to increase knowledge in the clean-tech industry
- Attention to details. You’re able to dive into the details and connect them through to the big picture of delivering an exceptional and brand-aligned experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of CRM is a plus
This decade might be overshadowed by Covid19, but sooner or later we will beat and overcome that son of a germ, am I right?
But the true topic for this decade lies in energy！
We are more than happy to state that not only We are leading this discourse, we also offer the fitting solutions for it. We have the strongest PV-Inverter R&D there is and became the world`s biggest Inverter Manufacturer, which we are extremely proud of!And now, for this decade, we are increasing our game, and You, You might become part of it! Besides that, many things await You:
- Opportunities for Career advancement
- Bonus payment based on pre-agreed and signed KPI agreements
- A multinational team awaits You with lots of european and transeuropean exchange!
- Possibility for technical and commercial knowledge increasement in regard to string inverters, central inverters, inverter stations including transformer and switch gear and storage solutions
- Technical and commercial training in our headquarter in Germany and even visits to the big R&D facility in China!
About the company
We are a green tech company unlike any other green tech company. We are a team of lateral thinkers, young professionals, and creative minds. We are fighting every day to make our mission happen – Clean Power For All!
With nearly 250 GW of clean power presently installed worldwide, we are more than ready to sate the worlds hunger for clean energy!
Sungrow is the global leading inverter solution supplier for renewables. We are proud to look back to a success story that already began in 1997, but we never stopped striving for more. We want to give fresh impulses, inspire, and contribute to a sustainable development of our planet, that’s why we constantly improve our portfolio.
From floating solar plants to large-scale utility projects and to small residential products we always offer the best and most suitable solution. At Sungrow we hold more than 1500 patents – no wonder as we employ the biggest research and development team of the whole industry.