We’re a technology company. Technology enables us to do a business no one else in the world is doing. It is our biggest advantage.
Getir is growing incredibly fast in Turkey, but we want to grow globally. London to Tokyo. Sao Paulo to New York. Our global ambitions can only be accomplished with exceptional technology.
Here’s what you fundamentally need to be a kickass Product Manager, Core Mobile at Getir:
- Drive the roadmap to improve the core experiences and delight of our mobile apps, including sharing, viewing, browse, and app navigation.
- Be an expert at prioritization — help balance your roadmap with tech foundational efforts and bugs.
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, and working with Design and Engineering to assess tradeoffs and feasibility.
- Work closely with mobile engineering and product design teams to manage all stages of the product development process including version & release management, address management, profile management, communication preferences & invoice preferences .
- Work closely with our users, research, and customer success to deeply understand and address user needs
Possible Match Making Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using mobile metrics, measurement & usability testing tools
- BA/ MA in Software Engineering, MIS, Mathematics or related disciplines,
- Deep understanding of contemporary best practice on the iOS and Android platforms
- Customer empathy and experience shaping product direction and execution based on management needs,
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- Proactive, creative and troubleshooting character with strong analytical and communication skills,
- Fluency in English,
- Multitask management and coordination ability.
- Passionate about technology
- Eager to learn and stretch your boundaries
- Works well in a team and takes initiative
- Open to new approaches and new ideas
- Must be a DOer, a curious learner