Primer: Director of Paid Media
03/13/21 12:02 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
Primer achieves client’s growth goals on paid social media. We’re remote. We’re growing fast. We love to have a good time, but we’re fierce when it comes to hitting our clients’ goals. Our mission is to lead our clients to massive growth via paid social and/or paid search by always pushing to be more creative, more strategic, and more efficient – and we’re developing technology to help us do it. If the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply, please follow the link below:
Who we are looking for:
The Director of Paid Media is a client-facing role dedicated to client retention, client upsell of Primer services, and the development and advancement of the skill sets of the Primer marketing team.
- 5+ years hands-on experience running paid social (Facebook & Instagram) or paid search (Google Ads platforms – Search, Display, YouTube) with a focus on direct response marketing with large sets of data.
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team of 3 or more marketers and adept at managing your own responsibilities as a remote worker.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets Abilities
- A gritty work ethic. You aren’t afraid to work smart, hard, and long to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong A/B testing and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in the face of steep goals and deadlines.
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to stay cool, calm, and collected in a fast paced, growth-stage startup environment.
- Advance Primer Business with existing and new clients by building positive relationships with key client stakeholders, ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
- Gather client feedback regularly and act upon the information provided to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Direct marketer’s priorities to meet or exceed account goals.
- Manage the scope of service agreements to maintain established account margins while still providing exceptional services.
- Oversee the execution of ad ops, the production of account insights, analysis, and reports by the team servicing the account.
- Assess and develop marketers skill set to create a high-performing team.
- Collaborate with Creative and Operations teams to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Collaborate with technical developers to enhance Primer’s offerings and remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Dental, Health and Vision insurance.
- 401k Matching & Unlimited PTO.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/primer-director-of-paid-media