PRI: Technical Proposal Manager
03/03/21 3:33 pm Business, Management and Finance 0 Comments
Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
If you are passionate about technology and working toward a more sustainable and equitable future, come join our close-knit team of professionals! PRI is a digital consultancy that leverages strategic thinking, engineering, and storytelling to create impactful digital experiences for mission-driven organizations. We seek highly motivated, creative problem-solvers who bring diverse perspectives. We are based out of New Jersey, but are a globally distributed team.
We are looking for a full-time Technical Proposal Manager to lead the coordination and production of winning technical proposal responses and sales presentations. You will be responsible for owning the entire proposal development process from start to finish, maintaining sales collateral, and meeting response deadlines. This role is completely remote and operates within Eastern Time Zone business hours.
Role and Responsibilities
- Reviewing RFP documentation and summarizing the client’s expectations, deadlines, budget, and key requirements
- Coordinating internal review calls and attending client RFP calls
- Developing the response outline based on RFP/RFI requirements and adding in relevant boilerplate content for the team to modify as needed
- Conducting research to better understand relevant client background, language to use throughout the response, and ideal positioning
- Developing pricing estimates
- Ensuring proposals are delivered complete and on deadline
- Maintaining knowledge of internal capabilities and case studies
- Updating all sales collateral (e.g., pitch decks and proposal templates)
- Carefully reviewing, editing, and contributing to deliverables before submission
- Tracking sales metrics (e.g., wins and losses)
Knowledge and Skills
- You are hyper-organized, detail-oriented, and able to take ownership of projects to ensure they are completed to the highest levels of quality and meet deadlines
- You are great at persuasive writing on technical topics and can lay out a page like nobody’s business
- Your design skills in PowerPoint and Word are unmatched
- You love working in Excel
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You are comfortable working under pressure and meeting challenging deadlines
- You are professional and comfortable working with senior executives
- You have experience working remotely with distributed teams
- You have an understanding of the web design and development process
- 3-5 years successfully leading technical proposal and/or business development efforts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with proposal automation software (or similar) is a plus
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, CMS, marketing tools, social media is a plus
More About Careers at PRI
- We offer exceptional employee benefits like paid time off, healthcare coverage, retirement plan matching, and more!
- We are committed to supporting your professional growth through development and training opportunities at all levels of your career.
- As a BIPOC-owned organization, we embrace inclusivity and diversity. We put our values at the center of all we do, and we seek candidates who do the same.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/pri-technical-proposal-manager