Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is a world-famous brand with offices across the globe. Our brand mission is to serve players and creators at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression.
Based in Baton Rouge, LA, PreSonus is a leading designer and manufacturer of both recording and live sound hardware and software solutions that solve real-world problems for real working creatives. In 1995, PreSonus Audio Electronics was founded on the principle of designing innovative audio products that provide professional sound quality and features without sacrificing affordability. And for the last 27 years, the goal has been simple: build innovative solutions for musicians, content creators, producers, and audio engineers.
We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator to support hardware and software revenue by contributing to marketing efforts focused on digital marketing, retail partner (trade) marketing, customer acquisition, onboarding, and retention.
Preferably, role is based out of Baton Rouge, LA but consideration will be given to candidates able to work remotely based in the US.
- Support Studio One user acquisition, onboarding and retention marketing programs working closely with Studio One’s Director of Product, software team stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
- Contribute to strategy development and project execution for digital marketing initiatives across Direct-to-consumer eCommerce, Amazon Advertising, Trade Marketing, PreSonus Affiliate Program, User Portal Engagement, and SEO.
- Partake in daily in-platform campaign management US Amazon Advertising and weekly/monthly performance reporting in partnership with PreSonus sales leadership.
- Assist in developing project/creative briefs, specs sheets, timelines, and schedules to input creative teams and key stakeholders on digital marketing deliverables.
- Maintain regular communication with product and sales team stakeholders to ensure ongoing growth and digital marketing programs are aligned with sales objectives and product development timelines.
- Build effective working relationships with key data stakeholders to convert available performance and behavioral data into actionable insights.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a hands-on digital marketing, platform advertising or digital media buying role.
- In-platform experience supporting digital advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Meta Ads Manager, Amazon Ads, etc.). Experience with Amazon marketing and advertising preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Exposure to performance marketing measurement and data tracking.
- Data-driven and analytical marketing mindset.
- Exposure to eCommerce marketing, marketing automation and lifecycle marketing, or growth marketing (for an app or subscription product) a plus.
About Fender Musical Instruments:
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, Presonus®, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel®, Bigsby®, and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Fender is required by law in certain jurisdictions to include a pay scale in the job posting for this position. “Pay scale” means the salary or hourly wage range that Fender reasonably expects to pay for this position; it is neither a promise nor a guarantee of the compensation that the successful candidate will receive. The pay scale for this position takes into account the wide range of factors that Fender considers in making compensation decisions, including, without limitation: skill set, experience, and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. If this is a remote position, the pay scale disclosed herein may be adjusted further based upon the applicable geographic differential associated with the location from which the successful candidate will work. Please note that it is not typical for a Fender employee to be at or near the top of the pay scale for their role – especially as a new hire – and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Subject to the foregoing, the current pay scale for this position is $33,200.00 – 66,400.00