Polly: Product Marketing Manager
03/10/21 10:03 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Our Marketing team is quickly growing and seeking a solid Product Marketer, with a passion for product-led SaaS growth and carrying our company to the next ambitious level. As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be working closely with the product management, growth marketing, and sales teams to establish Polly as a powerful instant engagement app on Slack and Microsoft Teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of Polly’s core customer personas and target use cases, including motivations, pain points, and barrier to adoption.
- Solidify Polly’s positioning as an instant engagement app by developing platform specific content including website content, landing pages, and sales materials.
- Partner with product and sales to maximize strategic co-marketing relationships with platform partners.
- Own the launch of new products, features, and capabilities, end-to-end, including measuring their impact and increasing their adoption.
- Work cross-functionally with growth and marketing peers to increase product adoption and conversion throughout the funnel.
- Contribute to Polly’s product vision, influence roadmap, and develop go-to-market strategies to deliver against revenue outcomes.
- As Polly’s product evolves, continue to evolve the positioning and messaging frameworks with use research, market insights, and competitive intelligence.
- Experience in and passion for product-led SaaS growth, and an ability to work in fast paced, self-managed, collaborative startup environments.
- An exceptional storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- You are Data-oriented. You like working with data and insights and pair that with your passion for users to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to take our products to market
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep things on track
- Passionate about technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand.
- Ambitious. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Able to collaborate with with cross-functional teams to execute quickly and iterate as necessary.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/polly-product-marketing-manager