Platform.sh: Product Manager – Business Systems
02/20/21 7:16 pm Product Management 0 Comments
Headquarters: Paris, FR
You are a self-starter and thrive in a collaborative environment, comfortable leading discussions without ego and have a demonstrated track record of delivering complex IT solutions.
You will be a founding member and lead of the Internal Systems initiative working closely with teams across the entire company including Finance, Data, Engineering and Product (and more as the project evolves). In collaboration with stakeholders you will be responsible for identifying internal customer needs, analyzing options, architecting solutions, overseeing implementation within multiple teams, tracking progress and generally helping create a new vision for our internal systems that will help our company successfully scale.
This is a high-impact role, with a lot of momentum and excitement but also entails multiple efforts that need to be centralized. You’ll need to understand the big picture, balancing business process, user experience and quality in order to create a shared vision, then break up that long-term vision into achievable deliverables that helps deliver value quickly.
- Help define and build consensus for the long-term strategy around internal information systems such as Netsuite, Salesforce, Data warehouse, multiple custom internal systems.
- Guide business users to map business process journeys, translating the requirements into actionable implementation specifications.
- Help identify potential solutions which might include building an entirely new system, analyzing SaaS options, or recommending process changes or changes to existing systems to accommodate new needs.
- Proactively communicate by writing, documenting, and tracking; keeping stakeholders in the loop with key project decisions and status updates.
- Take complex ideas, thoughts, and processes and communicate them simply and effectively.
- Take an iterative approach to product development, focus on releasing value quickly and adjusting frequently.
- Ensure the team is working efficiently on prioritized projects, surfacing blockers, dependencies and risks.
- Run processes for Request for Proposal (RFP), selection, and contracts with vendors as needed.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating and auditing information systems at scale-up companies
- Experience working with and managing input from multiple stakeholders
- Experience with multiple SaaS platforms, Cloud hosting, ERP systems and Custom development solutions
- 7-10 years of professional experience designing and supporting solutions in a product or business systems role
- Able to structure a project from idea to implementation to delivery
- Can handle change, ambiguity, and can facilitate decision making
- Previous Netsuite experience a plus
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/platform-sh-product-manager-business-systems