Platform.sh: Director, Global Alliances – Elite Accounts
03/02/21 9:31 pm Sales 0 Comments
Headquarters: Paris, France
As a Director of Global Alliances you should be flexible enough to handle a variety of broad duties and responsibilities that pertain to Platform.sh and our largest accounts.
As a Director of Global Alliances you will have broad decision-making ability and high-level tasks within the Global Alliances team. You can expect assigned accounts and given delegation from the VP of Global Alliances for budget and account-management. Directors are responsible for driving results and achieving the department’s goals with little or no supervision.
Our Director of Global Alliances acts as a link between Platform.sh and our elite accounts, and they are responsible for assessing an account’s needs and finding ways to meet demands in order to maintain a positive relationship. Responsibilities include ensuring elite account business and technical requirements are translated properly and understood by all internal departments. You will also assist with data processing, field complaints and ensure accounts receive the best possible experience.
- Define an account plan for our corporate mission and stated objectives for elite accounts
- Meet and exceed sales goals through qualifying, managing and closing opportunities within business units divisions
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Perform product demonstrations and nurture a positive business relationship
- Share monthly and quarterly financial reporting for existing and forecasted projections
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the country in support of sales efforts.
A successful Director of Global Alliances should have various skills and qualifications that fulfill the prerequisites including:
- At least 4 – 6 years of account management experience, with proven success selling into large enterprises.
- Experience with cloud technologies, web application and development tools.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills to help resolve account complaints or needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to assigned accounts
- Up-to-date understanding of the industry’s consumer behavior and technology advancements
- Time management and multitasking skills in order to handle multiple tasks and accounts at once
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/platform-sh-director-global-alliances-elite-accounts