Camplify Holdings Limited (CHL): is a global adventure travel technology company. Formed in 2021 we have three travel brands: Camplify, PaulCamper and MyWay.
Camplify: was founded in Newcastle, Australia, in 2015, and is a peer-to-peer van-sharing platform operating across Australia, New Zealand, the UK and Spain. It has been identified as one of Australia’s fastest-growing companies, placing #9 in the AFR’s Fast 100 (2022) and #4 in AFR’s Most Innovative Companies (2022).
PaulCamper: another peer-to-peer van-sharing platform, was founded in Germany in 2013 and has since expanded to Austria, the Netherlands and the UK. PaulCamper was acquired by CHL Group in 2022 and continues to operate from its HQ in Berlin.
MyWay: launching in 2023 – provides a suite of insurance products to RV owners and hirers, giving them the confidence to fully engage with CHL Group’s peer-to-peer platforms.
Together, these three brands form a global group focused on elevating outdoor experiences through scalable tech solutions. We’re transforming the way people access the outdoors and explore the world around them
Our culture: from Australia’s beaches to the Bavarian Alps, we’re changing the way people explore and experience the world around them. CHL is building an incredible community of RV owners and hirers across seven countries.
We celebrate the wins, learn from the almosts, and make a point of encouraging cross-cultural, cross-continent collaboration.
The Performance Marketing Manager (Northern Hemisphere) is responsible for developing the strategy and executing across a breadth of performance marketing channels for the Camplify and PaulCamper brands. This includes but is not limited to paid search, paid social and display as well as some potential affiliate marketing. The role will have a particular focus on our PaulCamper brand in Germany, Netherlands and Austria; but will also work closely with our Camplify brands and team in the UK, Spain, Australia and New Zealand markets; to help encourage ongoing learnings as we grow and retain both sides of our peer-to-peer marketplace: our owners and our hirers.
This role will ideally be based in our new Lisbon office which is being established as our European headquarters. The office will be ready in Nov/Dec 2023 but we can onboard you remotely. You will report to the Head of Growth Marketing in Australia. Whilst our global marketing team is dispersed it’s very collaborative. We have tools and processes in place to ensure an inclusive employee experience no matter where you are located. That said, some early morning meetings will be required for weekly 1:1’s with your manager. Whilst we ideally want this role to be located in Lisbon we are also open to remote workers in the UK if their experience is a great match for the role.
In the day-to-day, the role of the Performance Marketing Manager (Northern Hemisphere) will include:
- Strategy Development: Developing and executing performance marketing roadmap that aligns with the company’s overall growth marketing and business objectives.
- Campaign Management: Creating and managing performance marketing campaigns, tracking their performance, and optimizing them for maximum ROI.
- Budget Management: Managing the marketing budget and allocating funds in the most effective manner based on performance data.
- Experimentation & Innovation: Building out experimentation roadmap across platforms and ad creatives to improve brand performance across respective channels to achieve maximum ROI.
- Reporting: Manage day-to-day reporting as well as providing monthly insights to be shared with management and board.
- Team Management: As the team continues to grow, this role will have ICs reporting to them
- Minimum 4-5 years experience building and running Paid Media campaigns (Search, Paid Social, or both), from either in-house or agency side.
- English as well as German and/or Dutch language skills
- Up-to-date hands-on experience across all SEM, social & display platforms + keen focus on ongoing optimisations and strategy
- Previous affiliate marketing experience highly regarded
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics as related to paid digital traffic and other sources/ mediums + understanding of GA4 platform desirable
- Keen interest in staying up to date with the latest software and tech innovations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to business objectives
- Effective time management and prioritisation across multiple geographies
- Experience managing a team a bonus
- Work in a fun dynamic ASX-listed start-up
- Employee Share Scheme
- Flexible work arrangements
- Mobility program
- Van hire and product discounts
- An additional 2 days’ annual leave to go camping
- Employee rewards & recognition
- The opportunity to work with a team of creative go-getters who are passionate about -promoting thousands of vans and endless adventures!
Diversity is key at CHL – we believe that the best ideas come from the diversity of our team. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to start the career adventure of a lifetime? We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent!