Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Partner Success Manager, EDU.
You’ll be part of a global strategic partnership team focused on identifying and driving new strategic relationships with third parties for our Education vertical. The role will involve maintaining relationships with our active partners, managing the client pipeline referred through our partners, and identifying additional growth opportunities within our existing partner network. You will develop a deep understanding of the market and Flywire’s services and solutions in order to communicate effectively with our partners and identify which clients will find the most value in our product. Our EDU success is dependent on developing partner relationships and this role will be a crucial part of our team.
- Partner management (60% of role)
- Manage day-to-day relationship with existing EDU partners
- Meet and drive alignment on agreed partnership outcomes
- Regularly review the partnership roadmap and make relevant adjustments
- Assign partner leads to appropriate Flywire sales executive based on an established framework
- Maximize partnership potential by implementing relevant trainings and standard operating procedures for partners (seminars, trainings, etc)
- Generate monthly and quarterly pipeline reports for partners and escalate any relevant issues
- Calculate revenue share and coordinate with Finance to send payments to partners
- Track and report KPIs for the EDU partnership program
- Drive product requests to support the development of the partner ecosystem.
- Attend industry conferences, lectures and trainings to continue building awareness
- Referred client management (20% of role)
- Articulate combined value to shared clients via joint meetings and client engagements
- Track progress of referred clients through sales cycle
- Coordinate and attend client events
- New Partner Prospecting Support (20% of role)
- Work closely with the EDU Partner Managers to support in partner prospecting based on regional strategy
- Support in sourcing new partners and aid in negotiating favorable terms for Flywire
- Support in managing new partner onboarding (tech integration work, GTM plan)
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of combined experience in business development, partnership programs pr relationship management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in building strategic relationships or consultative sales; the ability to build rapport quickly and meet the specific customer needs with effective solutions.
- Passion for and commitment to business success and a tested ability to maintain a high level of productivity while managing competing priorities
- An independent, organized, self-starter that can set their own direction when needed
- Experience working in high-growth companies in Strategy, Operations or Business Development positions
- Technical proficiency to understand and promote Flywire’s product to partners
- Experience working in the Education software, payments or fintech company is a strong plus
- Travel 15-20%
- Spanish speaking is a strong plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000-$122,000 plus restricted stock units and benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, position level, and location. The range displayed on this job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and several other factors, including job-related skills, experience, relevant education and training. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.