Partners Team – Partner Relations Manager
Full Time, Remote
Prenda is on a mission to empower learners. We help people empower learners primarily through microschools, where small groups of kids meet, often in a home, and own their education. The model is helping light a fire for kids like Mo (https://youtu.be/g4nLjauGM3U), and we want to empower many more. Imagine a world where kids grow up as empowered learners – they choose to learn, develop their gifts, and apply their passion and grit to solve the world’s big problems!
We are excited to launch a Partner Relations Team at Prenda, and this role will help pave the way for sustained, successful, and growing partnerships with educational entities (i.e., our partners!). Similar to an account management role, the Partner Relations Manager will be obsessed with delighting our partners in the areas of service, support, and compliance/accountability. Key to success will be balancing this intense customer focus with the consistent representation of Prenda’s best interests–this means you may have to say “no” from time-to-time, but should be able to do so while maintaining a consistently strong partnership.
You will deeply understand Prenda’s processes and systems, and will help establish efficient ways to meet state accountability metrics for our partners. Working closely with our operations and development teams, you will also help influence technology solutions that will drive scalable growth. By using data, you’ll establish transparency around key metrics to understand the health of the partnership and to help drive decision making.
Our company is obsessed with the mission of empowering learners, we live our core values and we embrace servant leadership.
- Own the overall health and success of a partnership, interacting with our partners directly in an account management-type capacity
- Address partner questions and concerns with a proactive and solutions-focused approach
- Liaise between the partner and Prenda’s internal teams with a consistent customer-focus
- Advocate for Prenda’s best interests while creating and maintaining a lasting and successful partnership
- Use data to develop a metrics-based approach to the health of the partnership and Prenda’s performance
- Collaborate closely with Prenda’s enrollment and development teams to help create efficient and scalable processes and software solutions
- Drive the success of new partner launches
- Show capacity to live the Prenda core values and desire to work on something that matters
- At least 5 years experience in customer facing roles, ideally in an account management or customer success capacity
- Proven results solving customer challenges in a high-growth environment
- Experience developing and using data-driven metrics to impact results and decisions
- You are an exceptional relationship builder and communicator with a keen ability to engage a diverse set of stakeholders
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to drive towards clarity when given complex but sometimes incomplete information
- Experience working with K-12 educational state regulations a plus
- Experience working in a high growth startup a plus
- Competitive salary
- Tax-advantaged health insurance reimbursement
- Home office set up stipend
- Entirely remote team
- Empowered, humble, passionate, and exciting culture