BLEND360 is an acclaimed, forward-thinking Data, Digital Marketing, & AI Solutions Company, dedicated to fueling remarkable outcomes for our Fortune 500 clients. Our trajectory is one of continuous expansion, emerging at the crossroads of cutting-edge analytics, data proficiency, technology, and digital marketing excellence. We are seeking a Paid Media Lead to contribute to our next level of growth and expansion.
We are currently seeking an experienced Paid Media Lead to support our global financial services client’s project for a 6+ month engagement. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about driving and delivering excellent results, we’re looking for you!
- Duration: 6+ month contract role
- Fully Remote- East Coast Required
- Benefits: We offer benefits to our full-time consultants, including Health, Vision, Dental, 401K plan, Life Insurance, Pretax Commuter Benefits, and an incredibly supportive team cheering you on!
What you will do:
- Manage paid media budgets and ensure effective allocation of resources to reach KPIs.
- Develop integrated paid media plans, managing 5M+ in media buy execution through agency partners and continuously optimize global brand and demand campaigns across marketing and sales channels.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns through paid search, display, programmatic, and other paid media channels.
- Oversee the development of the client’s paid media strategies, analyzing paid media performance, and manage relationships with paid media partners to increase brand awareness, consumer, and buyer acquisition, and customer loyalty and retention.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of integrated digital marketing campaigns and digital experiences, in addition to brand/demand activations through the client’s society network.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute paid media strategies that are consistent with the client’s brand standards and align with marketing goals and objectives.
- Lead agencies and partners to plan and execute paid media campaigns across various channels, including digital and social ads and programmatic advertising.
- Conduct audience research and analysis to identify target demographics and media habits.
- Work with paid media partners to ensure paid media value is achieved.
- Oversee the optimization of paid media campaigns to improve performance and achieve KPIs.
- Monitor paid media performance and ensure the provision of regular reporting on campaign effectiveness. Deliver reporting on paid marketing performance and KPIs to stakeholders across the organization.
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess 5-7 years of progressive experience as a Planning & Paid Media Lead or in a similar paid media planning and buying leadership role.
- Demonstrated knowledge with paid media planning and buying principles, including audience targeting, negotiation, and optimization.
- Experience with paid media planning and buying tools and platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and identify trends and opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for collaborating with cross functional teams, stakeholders, and external partners.
- Experience with budget management and financial analysis.
- Experience with other paid media channels, such as display advertising, native advertising, or video advertising is preferred.
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates the ability to develop and execute effective paid media strategies.
The starting pay range for this role is $50- $55 per hour. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on several factors including but not limited to relevant experience, skills, certifications, training, and location. It is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range and determining factors for compensation are considered for each individual circumstance. BLEND360 also offers a competitive benefits program to meet the health and financial well-being of our team and their families. You can look forward to a range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, paid holidays, commuter benefits, spending accounts, life insurance, disability coverage, and EAPs.
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we believe as a Talent Solutions Company, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, and this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection, and retention of the talent we hire, and ultimately the workforce we provide for our clients. We will communicate our journey in the spirit of transparency and shared learning.