Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a Paid Media Analyst (Contract) to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing B2B digital marketing agency. This role is part of our Paid Media Department, responsible for developing, implementing, and optimizing B2B paid media strategies for our clients.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a remote-first digital agency working with B2B clients who are shaping the future of business. Our clients are growth-mode companies in the cyber security, B2B SaaS, fintech, and professional services industries.
- Assist monthly reporting by pulling performance data from client platforms including but not limited to HubSpot, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Google Ads, X, and Facebook into Looker Studio
- Conduct weekly in-depth analysis of paid media for assigned clients
- Manage and execute campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads (search, display, YouTube), Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Programmatic (native/display), Direct placements, and emerging ad platforms such as Spotify, TikTok, and Reddit, with a strong focus on Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Manage and optimize assigned client campaigns, monitoring performance against goals, recommending new strategies and tactics, and managing budgets. Troubleshoot performance, ad delivery, and related issues
- Work with marketing automation and analytics teams to ensure that all campaigns have proper tracking in place to measure success accurately
- Communicate with Paid Media Director and Account Director on performance and optimization recommendations
- 5+ years of experience managing B2B performance marketing campaigns
- 2+ years of experience in developing and presenting paid media strategies to clients.
- Demonstrated knowledge of successfully developing a B2B performance marketing strategy for SaaS or Cyber Security companies.
- Highly detail-oriented, with experience in paid search (Google & Bing) and paid social (LinkedIn) campaign strategy and execution. Candidates with programmatic experience will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, with experience in developing and communicating regular reports to clients.
- At least one certification from a major Paid Search platform.
- Experience utilizing HubSpot and Salesforce to integrate and analyze paid media campaigns.
- Working knowledge of Looker Studio and related analytics tools to measure, benchmark, and assess campaign success.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
We’re in the Happiness Business
That’s why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We’re working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
Companies shaping the future of business rely on Beacon Digital to build the marketing foundation they need to grow. Beacon Digital is the agency for trailblazers in fintech, cyber security, healthtech, edtech, and B2B SaaS.
Drawing on decades of collective experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we deliver measurable results through integrated digital campaigns; website design and development; multimedia content production, marketing automation and CRM optimizations, and creative branding.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.
The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.
We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies, please.