Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
Oscer is giving the world the tools to eliminate missed diagnoses. We’re starting by revolutionizing clinical reasoning and the way it’s taught to medical students. Our platform lets medical students speak to virtual patients powered by our AI while getting real time educational and diagnostic insights.
As our Sales Account Manager you’ll be Oscer’s first Sales hire.
You will be responsible for outbound lead capture and cultivation, end to end deal management, post-sales implementation and success management. You will be evaluated on sales quotas, the relationships you build with high quality clients and the quality of the post-sales experience that we deliver. In the post-sales process your role will include elements of curriculum integration, hosting student & educator surveys/focus groups and managing resubscription conversations.
Your role will extend into the pre and post sales lifecycles. On any given day you may function as a Sales Development Rep or a Solutions Architect or a Customer Success Manager, in addition to your core sales duties.
You’ll zoom out to build our first processes and zoom in to see all the microscopic details in our outreach to improve our performance. You’ll need to get your hands dirty doing cold outreach, speaking with students and educators, performing live product demos –> anything it takes to share Oscer with the world.
The Oscer team is based in Melbourne, Australia but this role can be done remotely from anywhere.
In fact, the ideal candidate will have established medical institutional networks in the US & UK, so you might not be from Melbourne and that’s fine, even encouraged.
If you want to work with us in Melbourne you’re welcome, but it’s certainly not required.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in sales, strategic partnerships, and business development
- Experience selling EdTech products to medical institutions, bonus marks for medical schools (preferred)
- Existing network of strategic contacts at medical schools in the US & UK (preferred)
- Lead strategic sales processes from lead generation to close, including defining value propositions, defining a partnership framework, negotiating business terms, and executing contracts.
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with customers and partners.
- Manage day-to-day operations of your customers and partners with the implementation team.
- Develop programs and promotions to deliver on growth goals.
- Pursue channel partnerships to accelerate growth.
- Proven ability to work with complex, technical product offerings and processes involving multiple stakeholders.
- As our first sales person, you get the rare opportunity to start from a blank canvas
- Join a company at the beginning of hyper-growth
- Your salary & remuneration will be directly proportional to your sales performance
- This will not be capped, the more we win, the more you win
- Great small team culture (everyone will know your name)
- Flexible working model –> as long as you’re performing we don’t mind if it’s “9 to 5”
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/oscer-sales-account-manager
Go to posting –>