Who we are
NeuroNation is the personalised training app that empowers more than 25 million people all over the world in staying brain healthy and happy in their lives. We collaborate closely with scientists and universities to achieve the best results possible.
Our engaging apps have received awards from major health insurance companies, such as the AOK, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Health. Also, we’ve been awarded by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available.
To grow our products in DACH, UK/US, France, and other countries, we are opening an opportunity for a team player with a background in performance marketing and deep interest in digital health and games. Since the role touches many different fields, you don’t have to bring all knowhow already with you – we are welcoming passionate learners who want to develop themselves in this role. So, if you want to help us shape a better tomorrow, join us on our journey!
Your roles and responsibilities
- Lead the Paid Growth campaigns for mobile and web user acquisition
- Be responsible for reaching ROAS goals
- Oversee and run performance marketing campaigns on following channels (GAC, ASA, Native, Social…)
- Manage and ideate creatives together with designers and copywriters for ad copy, content, landing pages
- Continuously incorporate the latest learnings into new growth experiments following a rapid experimentation approach (we use Hacking Growth by Sean Ellis)
- Run A/B tests to experiment with new ideas
- Be your own user, assure the quality of the product, and become one of the experts for cognitive training
- Live with a Growth mindset – constantly look for learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Work closely with colleagues from Science, Product, Business Intelligence, Customer Care, and CRM
- Join the Growth and Product task forces to collaboratively help millions of users and patients to stay fit
Who you are and what you have done
- You have a deep personal interest in BRAIN TRAINING and SELF IMPROVEMENT
- You speak English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in Performance Marketing
- You are a passionate learner
- You have personal experience as a user of digital health, education, or productivity apps
- You have personal experience as a user of digital games
- You are located in the timezone CET +/ 2h
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- You have a deep interest in analysing engagement, retention, and other behavioral data
- You are well organised and have good project management skills. You can multitask and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- You are a teamplayer and love to help out your colleagues.
- Bonus: You have experience with Games or Gamification
- Bonus: You have experience or talent with UX or Visual Design
- Bonus: You have knowledge of SQL, R, or Python
- Get the opportunity to have an impact on people’s lives on a subject that really matters to society
- Join a team of experienced and open colleagues
- Work partially or fully remote
- Have flexible working hours
- If you prefer regularly working in the office, a desk can also be provided in our Berlin office
- Competitive Salary and Bonus structure
- Budget and resources to build up your own team to achieve your goals
Ready to have an impact?