ON is a fast-moving, design-minded technology partner – building compelling and high-impact digital experiences. We work with top-tier design studios, and brands that value design and user experience, across a wide range of sectors.
As a fast-growing business, we’re looking for an experienced HR professional to join our multidisciplinary team of technologists, designers, strategists and researchers. We’re looking for someone who gets things done, and is genuinely passionate about people. Using your top-notch strategic skills to create and sustain a high performance culture, high job satisfaction and positive employee engagement.
You’ll provide high quality and efficient HR advice and support to directors, senior management and managers in the team, leading projects that will improve talent attraction and retention, our brand, diversity, wellbeing and more.
Sound good? If you’re a brilliant people person with experience in this type of role, we’d love to hear from you.
You’re passionate about creating an engaging environment for people to thrive in, and are experienced in creating and implementing HR strategies that align with our company’s goals and vision. With the ability to identify and nurture key stakeholders, you’re a strong communicator and great at understanding people’s needs, aspirations and potential.
With a positive attitude, when faced with challenges, you’re always focused on delivering a solution. Ideally you have experience in a creative background, but if not, a willingness to be agile and understand what it’s like to work in the creative industry is just as good.
Effective communication and a keen eye for detail are a must, as well as excellent organisational skills – someone who is always thinking one step ahead, with a methodical approach.
Emotional intelligence is also really important; understanding how a multidisciplinary team think, learn and produce their best work, and tactfully applying HR practices to complement that. You’ll need to carry out all HR-related activities with diplomacy, fairness and sensitivity where needed.
We’re looking for someone who’s able to identify and report on key HR metrics that will demonstrate progress in HR and company goals and objectives, and report with influence and confidence – being able to convince managers, leads and directors of best HR practices based on experience, data and research.
Understanding what it means to be a successful line manager – so that you are able to coach and advise our managers – is also key, along with the ability to effectively delegate tasks where needed, to keep everything running smoothly!
- Identifying new opportunities and challenges facing the company, and creating strategies for improving things like reward and benefits, employee engagement and training
- Analysing and presenting HR data, making recommendations based on experience, research and best practice that align with our strategy
- Providing timely advice on all employment matters from employment law to best practice, and ways to improve the HR provision
- Managing and communicating our pay review process each year
- Administration covering the employee life cycle from starters to leavers, including (but not limited to) sickness, annual leave, turnover and ensuring employee records are up to date
- Taking the lead on recruitment strategies, posting of roles, training hiring managers, arranging interviews, keeping candidates informed of the process, obtaining and delivering feedback to unsuccessful candidates and managing the offer process for successful candidates, including right-to-work through to on-boarding
- Advising us on any changes needed to policies and conducting regular reviews to ensure they are fit for purpose and relevant
As part of a fast-growing team, we expect a lot from our team, but also make sure that you have the support you need to deliver and to grow – both personally and professionally. As well as working with a dynamic, diverse and multidisciplinary team, you get:
- A competitive salary
- Remote working as standard
- 28 days paid holiday per year, plus one extra for each year of service
- The latest Apple laptop and an external monitor
- Work from home allowance
- Pension contribution
- Funding and resources to continue professional development
We are committed in our journey to eliminating discrimination, encouraging and valuing diversity amongst our workforce. We welcome enquiries from everyone.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/on-hr-manager