Oddball: Mobile Engineer
03/30/21 12:18 pm Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: Washington D.C.
Oddball believes that the best products are built when teams understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company. We believe that we can make big changes happen and improve the daily lives of millions of people by bringing quality software to the federal and commercial space.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Mobile Engineer, that in coordination with our product and design teams, will oversee all things pertaining to the design, development, and delivery of a major mobile application in the federal space. There is potential for work both in Flutter and in Swift. As an early hire on this small team, you’ll have a huge stake in what we build and how we work.
We are looking for someone with the following skillset:
- 3+ years of software development experience
- iOS mobile development work experience (Swift or Flutter)
- Experience with JS, including node.js.
- Passion for operational excellence
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
- Proven ability to create/contribute to robust commercial applications.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Successful track record of working remotely.
- Ability to obtain a low-level security clearance.
This is a remote position.
This is a salaried role. Oddball offers tech and continuing education stipends. Ability to obtain a low-level security clearance.
Must be located In the United States.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/oddball-mobile-engineer-2