Who we are
NeuroNation is the personalised training app that empowers more than 20 million people all over the world in staying brain healthy and happy in their lives.
We collaborate closely with scientists and universities to achieve the best results possible. Our engaging apps have received awards from major health insurance companies, such as the AOK, funded by the German Federal Ministry of Health. Also, we’ve been awarded by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available.
To improve the training experience our app provides and make the product more effective and engaging to users and patients, we are looking for a passionate developer who knows well about C# development for Mobile devices and is up for a new challenge.
So, if you want to help us shape a better tomorrow, join us on our journey!
- Develop and maintain Mobile Apps in C# / .NET MAUI / Xamarin , shared code libraries and internal tools
- Contribute to the product and have an impact on people’s lives
- Continuously check App health data to keep it running
- Collaborate with the team to develop and estimate ideas for improvement
- Must-Have: You are located in a timezone +-2h from Berlin (CET) in EU / UK / Switzerland
- Must-Have: 2+ years of experience with C# in full-time jobs
- Must-Have: Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns / practices
- Must-Have: You have studied Computer Science or similar
- Bonus: App Development experience, including work on UI for iOS or Android
- Bonus: Experience in Flutter
- Bonus: Experience in Game Development
- Create something that is of real value to people
- Have a big impact on our platform that reaches out to millions of people all over the world
- Create something exciting, instead of spending your life with boring corporate, agency and advertising jobs
- Revolutionise the health and education systems
- Work partially or fully remote
- Flexible working hours (our core working times: 9:30am – 4:30pm CET)
- If you prefer regularly working in the office, a desk can also be provided in our Berlin office