NA-KD: Front End Developer
03/30/21 2:03 am Programming 0 Comments
Front End Developer
As a Front End Developer at NA-KD you will be responsible for building and extending an international e-commerce platform with millions of users.There will also be opportunities to create new e-commerce platforms & tooling to improve new and existing workflows and to further innovate within the Episerver Commerce platform. Your goals are set high and you plan to eventually become the best in your field. You have a genuine interest in technology and are keeping up with the latest developments.
Responsibilities (What you will do)
- Work in a small cross-functional product squad focusing on a certain area of NA-KD platform.
- Design, prototype, develop, organise and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our current platform + brand new platforms
- Communicating and collaborating daily with designers, testers other engineers
- Work in a fast-paced start-up like environment
- Being a highly valued member of a great, growing team
- Experience of MVC(Nice to have)
- Experience of SQL/T-SQL(Nice to have)
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Experience of Q/A and automated testing
- Experience of working in Agile fast-paced teams with SCRUM methodology
- Experience of Git or other versioning
Location: Gothenburg OR remote (EU)
Start Date: ASAP
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH
THE DREAM TEAM
Working at NA-KD is unlike any other gig. We’re a young company with a start-up mentality and a hunger to be the best. In less than 4 years NA-KD has become the fastest growing fashion e-com brand in the world. And we have a 3 million strong community to prove it. How? We see no limitations, only possibilities. No failures, only learning opportunities. We’re problem-solvers, disruptors and early-adopters. We’re doers. And if you dream of going to work every day to build the next big thing – then welcome home.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/na-kd-front-end-developer-2