Headquarters: Kowloon Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
We are a community of storytellers who are endlessly curious about the elusive nature of existence. We are sailors of abstract seas, navigating the multiplicity of human experiences on our quest for new and different perspectives.
Will you join our voyage?
We are seeking those who can tap into that infinite well of creativity and produce content that is authentically human— vulnerabilities and all. We are offering the opportunity to join our borderless team of artists who live to create for the sake of creation. We believe that the talent at Moti should not be limited by either language or culture. We’re open to applicants from all over the globe. By embracing what makes us unique, we dissolve what separates us. Moti hopes to be a prism for humanity’s light so we may celebrate the differences that unify our spectrum.
Do you share in our vision? Are you a game-changer? If so, come and join us on our voyage across the abstract seas of art.
MotiMedia, early advocates and adopters of remote work, is hiring for a bilingual Marketing Manager / Community Manager. Our ideal candidate must be able to identify and interpret target segment/audience behaviors, actively grow and engage with MotiMedia’s community, and plan, present and execute creative ways to increase viewership and brand awareness across various marketing campaigns and channels.
As the voice of the MotiMedia brand online, this position will play a key role in helping our leadership team develop and implement marketing and online community building strategies to grow and strengthen MotiMedia’s online presence, brand awareness and our MotiTribe.
- Develop MotiMedia’s marketing initiatives and activities, including campaign OKRs, KPIs and other relevant metrics together with the leadership team
- Conduct research and analysis on target audience, content types, marketing channels, competitors and other key factors for ongoing and future campaigns
- Ideate and produce highly creative and engaging social posts for all of MotiMedia’s channels
- Organize necessary assets and materials for campaign execution, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders
- Collate and present regular reports on campaign performance
- Communicate new potential marketing and online community building opportunities, possible crisis points, and industry best practices
- Actively engage with and manage MotiMedia’s online communities
- Interact with community in a regular and timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on community feedback, questions and/or reviews
- Organize and manage online events to boost community growth and strength
- An “always online” social media enthusiast, with at least 2 years hands-on experience managing online communities across all major and/or up-and-coming social channels
- Can work during China/Hong Kong/Singapore office hours (GMT+8)
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin), proficient in both Mandarin and Cantonese will be a huge advantage
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and time management skills – discipline to meet stringent deadlines and job requirements
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and reporting software
- Experience in marketing campaigns targeting Chinese-speaking audience a huge plus
- Precise Communication: Leaving no room for ambiguity
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field a plus
To get a better understanding about MotiMedia, our info pack is available via these links:
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10PjPXXk5jw3CKxOTmZj9AcfnWzZj-nGa
Baidu Drive: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1lmKuFQ9_QpNkPl4KUGoznw Access Code: moti
Salary: HK$54000 per Month; Remote Work
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/moti-media-limited-marketing-manager-community-manager
Go to posting –>