ELVTR is a leading online education company that offers live online courses taught by top executives from world-renowned companies. We are committed to providing elite-level education to our students, positioning our brand as a premium provider in the market. We proudly serve students in nine markets, including the US, UK, Turkey, Ukraine, and many more. In order to foster the growth of the EdTech market collectively, we are in search of exceptional talent.
Recently, we have expanded our operations to the German-speaking markets in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland and are now looking for a Mid-level Graphic Designer to join our team at ELVTR Germany. The main task of this role is to create creative advertising materials that will attract the attention of our clients.
- Create advertising materials such as visuals, presentations, banners, and animations for various placements.
- Develop and implement new visual advertising formats.
- Monitor the timing of tasks.
- Analyze and follow analytical reports to improve our visual image in the current state.
- Participate in creative tasks and brainstorming sessions.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a graphic designer.
- Strong English language skills at B2 level and above, essential for effective communication within our international team.
- Portfolio showcasing quality cases.
- Experience in motion design, demonstrating proficiency in creating animated visual content.
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Understanding of marketing metrics and their relationship with design.
- Courage and boldness in design approaches, as well as the ability to go beyond the “standard.”
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D tools (ability to edit videos and create animations).
- Knowledge of the German language.
What We Offer:
- Exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and highly collaborative team environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, time off, and sick leave.
- Empowering growth prospects: gain free access to our extensive range of courses.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a remote work environment and a flexible schedule.
- Promising opportunities for professional advancement and development within our rapidly expanding company.
- Make a tangible impact in online learning by contributing to our unique education platform.
Our recruitment process involves an initial interview with the recruiter, an online assessment and a meeting with Hiring Managers. You can expect to receive a formal offer in your mailbox if successful!
Apply for this position now and let’s collaborate in advancing the EdTech market together!